• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone please sign my yearbook.

Senior? Really?Someone post my avatar on the autograph page, please. I don't have a chance of figuring out how to do so within the period of interest of this thread. Seriously; I'm drawing dead.

Senior? Really?Someone post my avatar on the autograph page, please. I don't have a chance of figuring out how to do so within the period of interest of this thread. Seriously; I'm drawing dead.
no, you're dink donk. ddidm is a junior. man, lay off the weed if you can't remember who you are.(if you do something on a blank mspaint screen & can link it up, the sig can be copied to the sig page.)
no, you're dink donk. ddidm is a junior. man, lay off the weed if you can't remember who you are.(if you do something on a blank mspaint screen & can link it up, the sig can be copied to the sig page.)
#1. I'm high right now.#2. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking clearly.#3. I post pictures, dude. Dude, I post pictures.#4. I still can't post my picture on that autograph page (nor do anything else that would constitute signining it.)#5. I'm like 98% sure I know who it is, but I'm still impressed.
#1. I'm high right now.#2. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking clearly.#3. I post pictures, dude. Dude, I post pictures.#4. I still can't post my picture on that autograph page (nor do anything else that would constitute signining it.)#5. I'm like 98% sure I know who it is, but I'm still impressed.
*sigh* you just want you av on the signature thingie? not a little blurb? i can fake your sig on the one i've collected together up there. <pointing> don't tell, or EVERYONE will want it done.i'm about 82.5% on who it was, though i think some of them pre-date my joining fcp. or i'm dumb.
oh man, vb wins
Agree.
Except Theresa used an old one and screwed everything up.
also, she pulled a loogie and used a white background instead of a clear one for her text. someone needs to get a spanking. though Q pulled a uhh. I dunno. and moved loogie's signature which spoiled his joke. duke will be VERY MAD about all this I'm sure.
also, she pulled a loogie and used a white background instead of a clear one for her text. someone needs to get a spanking. though Q pulled a uhh. I dunno. and moved loogie's signature which spoiled his joke. duke will be VERY MAD about all this I'm sure.
Whatever.

I hate that I'm a freshmen. Have I really fallen THAT far from grace? That I'm a freshman that only gets recognized for the other guy that occasionally posts on my name?That being said, Jeepsters thing made me laugh quite a bit.