• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone please sign my yearbook.

I never use the acronym "LOL," because I never --I mean, NEVER, like once or twice a month, if we disregard all the fake laughs to keep conversations moving -- but:LOLI laughed at least three times, probably hardest at the picture of Rose.

Everyone please sign my yearbook.page1.pngPAGE2.pngpage5.pngpage3.pngpage4.pngpage6.pngpage7.png
I don't like my entry at all, I should be a senior.Jeez, you really have too much time on your hands. hmmm actually, mabye I love my entry. I suppose it could be I just don't get it.
LOL
I went through them a few times to pick out the one I liked best, but I couldn't decide. So many good ones.

There is absolutely no way that JJJ didn't do this. That being said... SCREW YOU, JJJ!

Well done, but can I get a re-do with a different pic? Although, that was at the top of Mandalay Bay, I forget the bar name.Sorry, I'm an egomaniac. Excellent work.

yeah I went and redid mine, but then loogie and lg had to go and add theirs in. SOMEBODY ELSE WILL HAVE TO COMPILE THEM AS I AM TIRED AT THE MOMENT.plus my internet is going slow as balls cause Im downloading like 30 torrents right now.oh, and my favorites were andre's, hblask's, and checky's. at least from what I remember right now. I know I wheezed a little when I laughed at those I took such a deep breath with the laugh.