Happy Birthday...

um no one!! Over 30,000 members and no one is celebrating a birthday. just thought it was kinda weird.Not one member has a birthday today? Wow!! Even SuitedAces didn't change his birthday.

People don't always put their birthday down. Probably less than 1000 have.The actual odds of there being a group of 30,000 people without people having a birthday on 1 day would be very very small.

People don't always put their birthday down. Probably less than 1000 have.The actual odds of there being a group of 30,000 people without people having a birthday on 1 day would be very very small.
He asked for factual numbers not an opinion. like, duh!
Can one of you math guys figure out the odds of this please??
If 1000 members fill out their birthday:Odds of no birthday on April 1st: about 1 in 15Odds of a day without birthdays during the year: almost 100%If 30,000 members fill out their birthday:Odds of no birthday on April 1st: about 1 in 5 * 10^35Odds of a day without birthday: basically 365 times as large, about 1 in 1.5 * 10^33So, I'm guessing we can safely assume that not all members have filled out their birthday :)Wait...You really wanted to know the answer, right?
If 1000 members fill out their birthday:Odds of no birthday on April 1st: about 1 in 15Odds of a day without birthdays during the year: almost 100%If 30,000 members fill out their birthday:Odds of no birthday on April 1st: about 1 in 5 * 10^35Odds of a day without birthday: basically 365 times as large, about 1 in 1.5 * 10^33So, I'm guessing we can safely assume that not all members have filled out their birthday :)Wait...You really wanted to know the answer, right?
Yeah, thanks!

maybe it's SuitedAces real birthday lol

maybe it's SuitedAces real birthday lol
I don't think he was born I think he just spawned out of a troll's forehead, i.e. he is the Athena of Trolls.