I Had A Gay Dream

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine recently revealed to me that he was gay. At first I was surprised and concerned for my anus. Then I realised that his sexual orientation doesnt mean shit to me cause im not the one who's gonna be f.ucking him.Come on guys, its 2009. Who gives a s.hit about this besides a couple of homophobes? I say, if you want to bat for that team, etc. there's nothing really I see that is wrong with it.
Fag.
Now, for the next weird dream that makes no damn sense at all. I am living at a house I had when I was a kid, and storms are a brewing. My wife and I are standing in the backyard and I look up Bill Paxton style and say "We need to go inside." We go inside and I grab two flashlights,and we are holding them facing the sliding glass door and my daughter is standing near the door as a gaggle of twisters bit the backyard, one of them carrying an elephant, who barges towards the house and I tell my daugher, "Stephanie, hurry, run to me", with my arms outstretched. Just as she heads towards me the elephant crashes through the backdoor and it bursts into flame, and the fireball envelops her as she leaps towards me, and when she hits my arms she turns into a kitty cat. I digested this for a second and then woke up.
So what are you trying to say? You blew Bill Paxton?
Of course not. He blew the elephant, just like the storm "blew" the elephant.The flames represent that he is a flaming queer.You're welcome.
So I can't just dabble? I have to go from straight to flaming just like that, no in between? That's harsh, man. I do love your analysis, though. I just want to know what the cat signifies- a triumphant return to pussy maybe? Day 7 since the dream and I still haven't sucked a dick, so I guess that's good. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
A friend of mine recently revealed to me that he was gay. At first I was surprised and concerned for my anus. Then I realised that his sexual orientation doesnt mean shit to me cause im not the one who's gonna be f.ucking him.Come on guys, its 2009. Who gives a s.hit about this besides a couple of homophobes? I say, if you want to bat for that team, etc. there's nothing really I see that is wrong with it.
I missed this reply. I like the assumption that a year means growth- "Cmon, it's 2009, suck a dick why dontcha?" Mind you I could care less what really anybody does and with who past obvious boundaries, but the simplicity in that statement makes me wonder if you have ever considered the opposite, that as time go by and boundaries are broken that what you perceive as growth could very well be something else. "It's 2009" at best just seems lazy to me.
So your a bottom?
Actually, this is really insightful. I have been going through a time of self-unification if you will. Thanks for posting that, I appreciate that. Now, for the next weird dream that makes no damn sense at all. I am living at a house I had when I was a kid, and storms are a brewing. My wife and I are standing in the backyard and I look up Bill Paxton style and say "We need to go inside." We go inside and I grab two flashlights,and we are holding them facing the sliding glass door and my daughter is standing near the door as a gaggle of twisters bit the backyard, one of them carrying an elephant, who barges towards the house and I tell my daugher, "Stephanie, hurry, run to me", with my arms outstretched. Just as she heads towards me the elephant crashes through the backdoor and it bursts into flame, and the fireball envelops her as she leaps towards me, and when she hits my arms she turns into a kitty cat. I digested this for a second and then woke up. Wtf?
Don't eat sugar after 7 PM.

I dreamt that i sexed a cat.Yes a cat.Would therapy work, or should I just jump off the balcony and get it over with?/Desperately searching advice

I dreamt that i sexed a cat.Would therapy work, or should I just jump off the balcony and get it over with?
You could just move to Arkansas.
A gay guy had a dream about me last night. His partner told me he was saying my name over and over, what do I do now. Somebody hold me.
I would talk about this with pride. Gay dudes want to **** you, and they have incredible taste in like, everything.

If I send you a pic of myself do you think you can dream about me tonight and then let me know in the morning how it went?I can photoshop any scenario or dress you would like me to be in . helpful hint - i really make a blazer look good. if you dont want me that dressed up then i could do the old sweats and t-shirt looklet me know

If I send you a pic of myself do you think you can dream about me tonight and then let me know in the morning how it went?I can photoshop any scenario or dress you would like me to be in . helpful hint - i really make a blazer look good. if you dont want me that dressed up then i could do the old sweats and t-shirt looklet me know
wouldn't this account have been funnier as lolly.gag.himjust a though
Ummmm....no? I do believe that would be the straight thing to say. Gotta keep up the facade, you know?

at the risk of losing your love and never being in your good graces i could say that wouldn't it be better if your account name was Ron New MexicoIf you are looking for something to call me other than my given name I have a few optionsPuddin (use this one when we are doing pm's)Porkchop (use this on those lazy Saturday afternnoons when we are just laying around in the hammock)All up in ya (use this one only when we are doing, well, you'll know when to use this one)

• 3 weeks later...
at the risk of losing your love and never being in your good graces i could say that wouldn't it be better if your account name was Ron New MexicoIf you are looking for something to call me other than my given name I have a few optionsPuddin (use this one when we are doing pm's)Porkchop (use this on those lazy Saturday afternnoons when we are just laying around in the hammock)All up in ya (use this one only when we are doing, well, you'll know when to use this one)
LOLOMON