I Had A Gay Dream

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a dream, if you believe iti mean...you can get a good look at a dream by sticking your head up you butchers assno wait, but its gotta be YOUR bull...
I dont think your helping him bringing up the butchers ass.

From what I've observed over the years, this seems to be a common fantasy among right wing bible thumping TV preachers and conservative Republican politicians. So which one are you LMD? :club:

From what I've observed over the years, this seems to be a common fantasy among right wing bible thumping TV preachers and conservative Republican politicians. So which one are you LMD? :club:
How exactly did you observe this? I wanna share the fun and look for some of those peepz to observe... spinsmile.gif
How exactly did you observe this? I wanna share the fun and look for some of those peepz to observe... spinsmile.gif
Lol, I'll never share my secret camera locations. They're MINE, MINE I tell you. :club:

I think everyone has had a same sex dream at least once (but I know very few people admit it.) Anyway, I am an avid dreamer and I love to look up what my dreams mean. From Dreammoods.com:BisexualIf you are not bisexual and dream that you are, then it may indicate some sexual repression. You may be trying to compensate for your lack of sexual expression. Alternatively, it may represent general sexual confusionHomosexualTo dream that you are homosexual (but you are not in your waking life), represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If you are uncomfortable with homosexuality in your dream, then it suggests some fears or anxieties about your masculinity (if you are male) and femininity (if you are female). You may be experiencing some insecurity in your relations with the opposite sex. To dream that the guy you like in real life is gay, represents your anxieties and fears that he won't like you back. If he was gay, then it would be easier to dismiss your feelings for him. And it would be easier for you to say that you have no chance with him. On a side note, it is common for expectant fathers to have dreams of homosexual encounters.If you are homosexual in your waking life, then the dream is simply a reflection of your own self.

This is one of my fav threads. I have read it to at least 5 of my gay customers and they all laughed.They said the hold me line off the bat is hilarious.

I had a dream like 10 years ago that I was in a whorehouse getting a bj from a hooker and during the process it revealed it was a tranny with a big penis. The weird thing is I let it continue for like 5 seconds before I bolted. Weird.

I had a dream like 10 years ago that I was in a whorehouse getting a bj from a hooker and during the process it revealed it was a tranny with a big penis. The weird thing is I let it continue for like 5 seconds before I bolted. Weird.
around here, we don't call it 'bolting', we stick with more common expressions like 'cum' 'blow' 'shoot' 'b-bomb'

A friend of mine recently revealed to me that he was gay. At first I was surprised and concerned for my anus. Then I realised that his sexual orientation doesnt mean shit to me cause im not the one who's gonna be f.ucking him.Come on guys, its 2009. Who gives a s.hit about this besides a couple of homophobes? I say, if you want to bat for that team, etc. there's nothing really I see that is wrong with it.

A friend of mine recently revealed to me that he was gay. At first I was surprised and concerned for my anus. Then I realised that his sexual orientation doesnt mean shit to me cause im not the one who's gonna be f.ucking him.Come on guys, its 2009. Who gives a s.hit about this besides a couple of homophobes? I say, if you want to bat for that team, etc. there's nothing really I see that is wrong with it.
static.gif
I think everyone has had a same sex dream at least once (but I know very few people admit it.) Anyway, I am an avid dreamer and I love to look up what my dreams mean.
no.
I think everyone has had a same sex dream at least once (but I know very few people admit it.) Anyway, I am an avid dreamer and I love to look up what my dreams mean. From Dreammoods.com:BisexualIf you are not bisexual and dream that you are, then it may indicate some sexual repression. You may be trying to compensate for your lack of sexual expression. Alternatively, it may represent general sexual confusionHomosexualTo dream that you are homosexual (but you are not in your waking life), represents a union with aspects of yourself. It is symbolic of self-love, self-acceptance, and compassion. If you are uncomfortable with homosexuality in your dream, then it suggests some fears or anxieties about your masculinity (if you are male) and femininity (if you are female). You may be experiencing some insecurity in your relations with the opposite sex. To dream that the guy you like in real life is gay, represents your anxieties and fears that he won't like you back. If he was gay, then it would be easier to dismiss your feelings for him. And it would be easier for you to say that you have no chance with him. On a side note, it is common for expectant fathers to have dreams of homosexual encounters.If you are homosexual in your waking life, then the dream is simply a reflection of your own self.
Actually, this is really insightful. I have been going through a time of self-unification if you will. Thanks for posting that, I appreciate that. Now, for the next weird dream that makes no damn sense at all. I am living at a house I had when I was a kid, and storms are a brewing. My wife and I are standing in the backyard and I look up Bill Paxton style and say "We need to go inside." We go inside and I grab two flashlights,and we are holding them facing the sliding glass door and my daughter is standing near the door as a gaggle of twisters bit the backyard, one of them carrying an elephant, who barges towards the house and I tell my daugher, "Stephanie, hurry, run to me", with my arms outstretched. Just as she heads towards me the elephant crashes through the backdoor and it bursts into flame, and the fireball envelops her as she leaps towards me, and when she hits my arms she turns into a kitty cat. I digested this for a second and then woke up. Wtf?