I Had A Gay Dream

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did god smite you yet?
Nope, but I haven't left the house, either. What if people can like smell it or something? Like, my gay buddy, when I see him later, will he intuitively know? I'm scared.
Pitching.
Then it's cool, because you weren't the bitch in the relationship. Did you have a woody and whack it when you woke up?PS: We're going to pitch in and get you a Jeff Stryker dildo for your birthday. Sound good?
Like, my gay buddy, when I see him later, will he intuitively know? I'm scared.
This will be your first test. If he starts getting a little closer than normal and all touchy feely...he knows. It's all over.You might want to get yourself checked out first with a Gaydar Detector.
Yes and yes.
This made me smile. Alright, let's cover some ground. No, my bed was not wet, no I did not wake up and whack it. (At least not immediately.) Now, my wife did give me an odd look when I told her I was going to start a thread about it, but she often doesn't get my willingness to lay it all out there. Let's give some details- it was basically an all out fat-ass orgy, right, with various women from my past, to the left and right, front and yes, the back as well. Bodies writhing, strewn all about a bed that was clearly borrowed from Shaq. Then, all of the sudden the women are all to the side, I'm on my knees and there is.... Tom. Wtf? I let him do his thing for a second or two, and then thought in my dream,"I don't get this, Tom is a guy, and I'm not gay. What the hell is going on, and what's with all the teeth, he is really bad at this.." and then I woke up, startled, confused, ashamed. April Fools? I wish.
This made me smile. Alright, let's cover some ground. No, my bed was not wet, no I did not wake up and whack it. (At least not immediately.) Now, my wife did give me an odd look when I told her I was going to start a thread about it, but she often doesn't get my willingness to lay it all out there. Let's give some details- it was basically an all out fat-ass orgy, right, with various women from my past, to the left and right, front and yes, the back as well. Bodies writhing, strewn all about a bed that was clearly borrowed from Shaq. Then, all of the sudden the women are all to the side, I'm on my knees and there is.... Tom. Wtf? I let him do his thing for a second or two, and then thought in my dream,"I don't get this, Tom is a guy, and I'm not gay. What the hell is going on, and what's with all the teeth, he is really bad at this.." and then I woke up, startled, confused, ashamed. April Fools? I wish.
Big Bob: You boys ready for your cockmeat sandwich?Harold Lee: Uh, no.Big Bob: Well you better get hungry real fast... because I've got a whole lotta sandwich waiting for you! Kumar Patel: Are all the guards in Guantanamo Bay gay?Big Bob: Fuck no! There ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked! You're the ones that're gay for sucking my dick!Kumar Patel: What?Big Bob: In fact, it creeps me out just being around you fags! Alright, get down on your knees and open your mouths.Harold Lee: Why don't you kick our asses instead?Big Bob: GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES!
Let's give some details- it was basically an all out fat-ass orgy, right, with various women from my past, to the left and right, front and yes, the back as well. Bodies writhing, strewn all about a bed that was clearly borrowed from Shaq. Then, all of the sudden the women are all to the side, I'm on my knees and there is.... Tom. Wtf? I let him do his thing for a second or two, and then thought in my dream,"I don't get this, Tom is a guy, and I'm not gay. What the hell is going on, and what's with all the teeth, he is really bad at this
Dear FCP Forum,I never thought I'd be writing to you about my experience, but something happened the other day that I just had to share......
it was basically an all out fat-ass orgy, right, with various women from my past, to the left and right, front and yes, the back as well. Bodies writhing, strewn all about a bed that was clearly borrowed from Shaq. Then, all of the sudden the women are all to the side, I'm on my knees and there is.... Tom. Wtf? I let him do his thing for a second or two, and then thought in my dream,"I don't get this, Tom is a guy, and I'm not gay. What the hell is going on, and what's with all the teeth, he is really bad at this.."
Did you leave a tip?