Low Buy In Stt Small Ball

I have been trying to use a small ball strategy in the early stages of low buy-in single table sit and go's. Usually at the $20 and $30 BB level. My question is does anybody else believe that this strategy can work for this type of structure?I have had some luck with it but I find myself limping in alot in order not to bleed my chips away.Everything that I read is to play really tight and aggressive at single table sit and go's.Hopefully there are some opinions on this kind of strategy out there.Thanks for your helpIronDonk

I have been trying to use a small ball strategy in the early stages of low buy-in single table sit and go's. Usually at the $20 and $30 BB level. My question is does anybody else believe that this strategy can work for this type of structure?I have had some luck with it but I find myself limping in alot in order not to bleed my chips away.Everything that I read is to play really tight and aggressive at single table sit and go's.Hopefully there are some opinions on this kind of strategy out there.Thanks for your helpIronDonk
Small ball is mainly for deep stack long level tournaments. Low buy in single table sit n goes dont really fit that description.

at a stt tourney the small ball strategy is hard to employ and the chip value you keep loosing when most everyone is limping is tough to compensate for .... I usually play a lot of hands at the early stages get a cushion and then set on cruise control until 75/150 .... early stage hand ranges for limping is pairs 22-99 all sooted connectors one gappers and even 2 gappers , the only thing i am really raising enough to push people out in early stages is KK+ and i am pretty much shoving those as in the low buy in stakes many people have a hard time locating the fold button unless their tournament life is on the line