Gibler Omg Omg Omg Hes Ok At Poker

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obv VWP Gib. Keep crushing imo.Dscoot, seriously, kill yourself.

gl and tid, such a sicko

gg gibler wtg again

Full Tilt Poker Game #11458443699: $50,000 Guarantee (85375614), Table 18 - 5000/10000 Ante 1000 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:58:19 ET - 2009/04/01Seat 2: Moose4Life (359,202)Seat 7: this is punny (215,999)Seat 8: georgi777 (62,697)Seat 9: S1rSc00pAL0t (487,102)Moose4Life antes 1,000this is punny antes 1,000georgi777 antes 1,000S1rSc00pAL0t antes 1,000this is punny posts the small blind of 5,000georgi777 posts the big blind of 10,000The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***S1rSc00pAL0t raises to 20,000Moose4Life foldsthis is punny has 15 seconds left to actthis is punny raises to 55,485georgi777 has 15 seconds left to actgeorgi777 foldsS1rSc00pAL0t has 15 seconds left to actS1rSc00pAL0t raises to 216,000this is punny calls 159,514, and is all inS1rSc00pAL0t shows [Ah 9h]this is punny shows [Kh Kd]Uncalled bet of 1,001 returned to S1rSc00pAL0t*** FLOP *** [Jc As Ts]*** TURN *** [Jc As Ts] [7h]*** RIVER *** [Jc As Ts 7h] [3d]S1rSc00pAL0t shows a pair of Acesthis is punny shows a pair of KingsS1rSc00pAL0t wins the pot (443,998) with a pair of Acesthis is punny stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 443,998 | Rake 0Board: [Jc As Ts 7h 3d]Seat 2: Moose4Life (button) folded before the FlopSeat 7: this is punny (small blind) showed [Kh Kd] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 8: georgi777 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: S1rSc00pAL0t showed [Ah 9h] and won (443,998) with a pair of Aces

like seriously... regardless of what you think about the play... do you realize how douchey this is? Whats funny is.. gib made more money tonight than you will make in 6 lifetimes at poker... and he's kinda bummed about it.also, to moderators... surely this is some kind of trolling... as are most of his other posts.... plz to be banning him...also, if my posts are trolling too... feel free to ban me, just make sure you ban dscoot as well.
douchy? as in, he made a nice score , be positive, dont point out a terrible chip dump?

DSCOOT - when you make a score like he has then make douchey comments if you feel the need, people may look into them then. actually other thoughts, let say when you make a score of the BUYIN in general (that should give you more of a chance) then post, until then please be quiet!I have a feeling if you stick to this we wont be hearing from you for a while!

douchy? as in, he made a nice score , be positive, dont point out a terrible chip dump?
So at what point in your life will you realize that your thoughts and ideas aren't revolutionary and correct?
GGs gib!
the new avatar is a huge upgrade
like seriously... regardless of what you think about the play... do you realize how douchey this is? Whats funny is.. gib made more money tonight than you will make in 6 lifetimes at poker... and he's kinda bummed about it.also, to moderators... surely this is some kind of trolling... as are most of his other posts.... plz to be banning him...also, if my posts are trolling too... feel free to ban me, just make sure you ban dscoot as well.
This hits the nail squarely on the head. I understand that dscoot just wants to start fights, but really, why belittle a guy after he just made a huge score that he is likely a little disappointed in. If you were trying to be helpful, wait a few days and PM him with you advice (which he can ignore or mock, but still)
Yeah, someone should regulate your pot intake. You must have some good bud though, with some of the ish you come up with :club: . Don't get me wrong, you may be a cool guy and you were generous to offer your advice(no matter how flawed it was) to me when I started a thread, but in order to really coach someone up you kind of need to have some results to back up what you are preaching :4h . All that being said, just quit with the advice already it's kind of embarassing(if you could actually be embarassed on an internet forum). Yes, I am classless :ts for sharing with everyone else the brilliance you shared with me on MTT strategy, but now you keep digging the hole deeper and deeper.
HUH?GGs Gibler. Congrats on the $$$$$