Gibler Omg Omg Omg Hes Ok At Poker

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

way too much money on the line between first and second to just get 50bb in on the flop with top pair weak kicker.pot.control?
like seriously... regardless of what you think about the play... do you realize how douchey this is? Whats funny is.. gib made more money tonight than you will make in 6 lifetimes at poker... and he's kinda bummed about it.also, to moderators... surely this is some kind of trolling... as are most of his other posts.... plz to be banning him...also, if my posts are trolling too... feel free to ban me, just make sure you ban dscoot as well.
like seriously... regardless of what you think about the play... do you realize how douchey this is? Whats funny is.. gib made more money tonight than you will make in 6 lifetimes at poker... and he's kinda bummed about it.also, to moderators... surely this is some kind of trolling... as are most of his other posts.... plz to be banning him...also, if my posts are trolling too... feel free to ban me, just make sure you ban dscoot as well.
LFTalso ban me for trolling itt
way too much money on the line between first and second to just get 50bb in on the flop with top pair weak kicker.pot.control?
Yeah, someone should regulate your pot intake. You must have some good bud though, with some of the ish you come up with :club: . Don't get me wrong, you may be a cool guy and you were generous to offer your advice(no matter how flawed it was) to me when I started a thread, but in order to really coach someone up you kind of need to have some results to back up what you are preaching :5c . All that being said, just quit with the advice already it's kind of embarassing(if you could actually be embarassed on an internet forum). Yes, I am classless :4h for sharing with everyone else the brilliance you shared with me on MTT strategy, but now you keep digging the hole deeper and deeper. Oh yeah, Congratulations Gibler! :ts
ty for the rail everyone. i'm happy with my biggest cash thus far. i still plan on doing bigger and badder things :club:.i think i lost like AQ to QQ or something similar in the $163. i got 6th in that for like 4800.
grats ....again!

awesome job gib...so well deserved!

your dumb, learn to put people on ranges and youll learn a6 is pretty good hereGAWD U ****ING TILT ME
yeah, I agree it's kinda douchy...I'd still like to hear his thoughts on the final hand, if he doesn't mind sharing!?

Congrats Gib!!

So would you have zigged or zagged? I usually have trouble in spots like these. Don't mind tha Haterz!!

congrats Gib, FL represent.hit the dog track and go all in 10 hands in a row FOR THE FULL BUY-IN. Oh wait, that's only $100 bucks.Congrats again.

wtg gibler, nice cashes sir gg's. Please teach me.