Best Bridge Burning Ever?

This is the email I sent my boss and everyone else in the office on Saturday at 1am. Enjoy!From: andycsoul@hotmail.comTo: victoria@victoriarptg.com; arivera@victoriarptg.com; jross@victoriarptg.com; harry@victoriarptg.com; production@victoriarptg.com; scheduling@victoriarptg.com; jmiklos@victoriarptg.com; vrock@nextel.blackberry.net; enape@victoriarptg.comSubject: I forgot one thingDate: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:44:18 -0500Dear the fat ****ing **** who owns Victoria Court Reporting, I forgot to mention on my way out today that I will not be accepting calls, emails, or any other communication regarding anything that I've done or any procedures that I've created. You made the decision to let me go (as an early birthday present I guess, isn't that right you vindictive ****ing whore?). I will answer questions for $200/hour, and because I've never done work with your firm before, I will be handling you as COD. I can't wait for you to get your first digital job in. You won't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and with your fat ****ing sister being as slow as she is, I can't imagine she'll be much help. I guess it's a good thing you are a believer in divine intervention, because obviously it hasn't been your business skills that have kept you in business this long. Things were easy when the business ran itself and you could pretend it was your intelligence that got you there, but now you have chased away 60% of your business, and you still have the ignorance to blame everyone but yourself. You are pathetic. Not only are you the worst business owner I have ever met, you are one of the stupidest people I've ever met, and I've met some damn stupid people. You have no concept of time management, healthy employee relations, or anything else neccessary to run a successful business. There is no reason you should still be around except for the inability to accept the fact you are not cut out to keep up with competitors. I regret every second I spent putting up with your ignorance of technology, non-existant listening skills, and general bitchiness that I dreaded so much I rarely slept on Sunday nights. If I had a time machine, I would go back to May and take the other job that I had offered, because unlike the "benefits" you offered, this company's were actually real, as opposed to a blatent lie, and also I wouldn't have to deal with your wrinkly ****ing ass everyday. I love that you offered to help me find something in "finance" as I left. Like I would ever use your stupid ass as a reference. Jonni - you are also a ****, and I wish I was there to see your face the day you get let go. You may think I'm crazy, but all I can say is you'll see. I would wish you good luck on the future of your "business", but I would rather not waste the energy. I know you are going to fail, and that is what makes everything ok. I can't wait for the day I hear you go out of business, not because I want to see my former co-workers, the innocent victims of your hatefullness, fail, but because I can't think of a more deserving person to fail than you. You are a selfish piece of shit and you deserve any failure that will come your way. I wish you the best of luck in your unplanned early retirement, and hope you find that you are better at activities more suited to your skill level, like gardening, drinking, and watching squirrels through the window. To everyone else - I enjoyed working with you and I wish you the best of luck in escaping hell. You all deserve better, and please never forget that. **** you bitch, Andy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for it to be the best bridge burning ever there would need to be some creativity involved rather than just hurling a bunch of insults.

please oh please oh please tell me this isn't the same company that is in chicago...cuz if it is....vicki is my aunthow awkward :club:

Not the best ever but certainly complete.And yaaaaaaaaaay I have new email addresses to use when I visit scat sites.

Not the best ever but certainly complete.And yaaaaaaaaaay I have new email addresses to use when I visit scat sites.
could've used a few racist remarksprobably only the one address if they go out of business like she says they will
could've used a few racist remarksprobably only the one address if they go out of business like she says they will
I still have access to restructure the website. Any ideas?
I think for it to be the best bridge burning ever there would need to be some creativity involved rather than just hurling a bunch of insults.
or at the very least, some gasoline, a book of matches and a thing that runs over water and connects the two pieces of land on either side
on this account, yes.
nice

I always wonder if people like you post shit like this knowing that everyone will think you're a complete jackass. I feel like you might have posted it thinking we'd be awed by how cool and funny you are. So, for the record, there was nothing impressive about your bridge burning. It's actually a pretty standard way for bitter douchebags to leave a company. No matter how horrible your boss was, you're worse.No offense.

I always wonder if people like you post shit like this knowing that everyone will think you're a complete jackass. I feel like you might have posted it thinking we'd be awed by how cool and funny you are. So, for the record, there was nothing impressive about your bridge burning. It's actually a pretty standard way for bitter douchebags to leave a company. No matter how horrible your boss was, you're worse.No offense.
And speedz is going easy on you.Regardless of how bad your job was, how terrible your boss was, all your email does is prove that you're an idiot. I'm hoping you're in your early 20's and just stupid, instead of a manchild for whom it's too late.And regardless of whether or not you use these people as a reference, a lot of people you interview with for your next job are going to be contacting them. Good luck with that.Next time, think twice before acting instead of immediately rushing to pound your chest and prove your manhood.