Micro Baller Backing

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys seem to be running pretty bad =S
indeed. thats no problem though, every downswing is followed by an upswing. my only worry is that zmoney will stop staking us when he sees how bad we are running now.by the way doubled in the 5k after this hand:Full Tilt Poker Game #11501157023: $5,000 Guarantee (86242691), Table 46 - 150/300 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 10:02:38 ET - 2009/04/04Seat 1: powermouse (6,728)Seat 2: bsandmann (13,500)Seat 3: castorTroy84 (3,207)Seat 4: Panduro17 (7,010)Seat 5: classicrage (9,635)Seat 6: PuchiLing (9,205)Seat 7: Nilius85 (11,445)Seat 8: Lekman (20,445)Seat 9: Akarr (18,909)powermouse antes 25bsandmann antes 25castorTroy84 antes 25Panduro17 antes 25classicrage antes 25PuchiLing antes 25Nilius85 antes 25Lekman antes 25Akarr antes 25classicrage posts the small blind of 150PuchiLing posts the big blind of 300The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to powermouse [Ac Kh]Nilius85 has 15 seconds left to actNilius85 foldsLekman raises to 1,275Akarr foldspowermouse raises to 6,703, and is all inbsandmann foldscastorTroy84 foldsPanduro17 foldsclassicrage foldsPuchiLing foldsLekman calls 5,428powermouse shows [Ac Kh]Lekman shows [Qh Qd]*** FLOP *** [Kd 3c Ad]*** TURN *** [Kd 3c Ad] [5d]*** RIVER *** [Kd 3c Ad 5d] [5s]powermouse shows two pair, Aces and KingsLekman shows two pair, Queens and Fivespowermouse wins the pot (14,081) with two pair, Aces and Kings*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 14,081 | Rake 0Board: [Kd 3c Ad 5d 5s]Seat 1: powermouse showed [Ac Kh] and won (14,081) with two pair, Aces and KingsSeat 2: bsandmann folded before the FlopSeat 3: castorTroy84 folded before the FlopSeat 4: Panduro17 (button) folded before the FlopSeat 5: classicrage (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: PuchiLing (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 7: Nilius85 folded before the FlopSeat 8: Lekman showed [Qh Qd] and lost with two pair, Queens and FivesSeat 9: Akarr folded before the Flopedit: in the money of the 5k now. at least something

out in 21 place for $27.44 . first AQ<88 to make put me short. then K7 bb steal < AK from SB. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to ship zmoney now so i wait for him to reply

out in 21 place for $27.44 . first AQ<88 to make put me short. then K7 bb steal < AK from SB. I'm not sure how much I'm supposed to ship zmoney now so i wait for him to reply
I'm pretty sure that staking agreement you have requires you to ship him $35.

argh. registered for a $11 and KK < T7 on a T 5 2 rainbow flop immed. after the start.edit: playing a $8.80 standard tournament now.edit2: and out. will be playing the last tourney for today, $11 knockout. out obv.edit3: total bankroll left today: $40. (27 of that is from that itm finish of the 5k)

argh. registered for a $11 and KK < T7 on a T 5 2 rainbow flop immed. after the start.edit: playing a $8.80 standard tournament now.edit2: and out. will be playing the last tourney for today, $11 knockout. out obv.edit3: total bankroll left today: $40. (27 of that is from that itm finish of the 5k)
Just ship the 13.5 and the makeup will stay at the full amount

Played the low doubles today, more run bad. Got JJ in on a 982 flop he had T8 turn was a T. Down 12 on the day.

I have sent you a PM, zmoney. I will await on your reply.
lol, love this!
lol, love this!
So I shouldnt stake him? Why?

Trying to be cute huh?? In my mind the number of posts dont matter as much. What if I tell you I have just been reading the forums for a long time and prefer that to posting myself? I never felt the need to register. If I wanted to scam or something, I could find a lot better avenues. All OP is offering is entries to microstakes donkaments.

ok hey let the guys with the most posts on FCP please come forward for all stakes. They are the only ones who deserve and need to be staked huh...lol
Its called "lack of image"Would you rather invest in a product created by a guy with a few successful inventions, or some guy who goes door to door pitching ideas.

That's the general opinion and it can't be blamed. But would you judge somebody's talent by how many posts he has posted on a poker forum? The best players don't waste their time with increasing their post count. You cannot just dismiss a player's ability and talent by his post count or by how new he is. The only way to find out would be to experiment or check for oneself.

If one goes to see, he will find a plethora of poker forums and such on the Internet. One can just lose himself in the Internet if he so wishes to. It isn't possible for anybody to be actively involved in forum after forum. I have a life to take care of. OP can decide if he wishes to stake me or not. It's not a compulsion. What just pisses me is people immediately rising to the fore and ticking somebody off whom they know nothing about.

If anyone of you has anything specific and concrete about me not being trustable or having cheated somebody previously, please come up. I would be glad to listen. I can give references. I can show that I am not some ragamuffin trying to hustle a few dollars. And if OP so wishes, he can always stake just small amounts initially/tourney by tourney whatever.