What Hand Do You Need Here?

Out of curiosity and without and real particulars I'm looking for a general opinion.Live NLHE tournament, single table, 6 players remaining, non-rebuyBlinds 50/100 (30 minutes+ left in round)Action folds around to button who is short stacked with 600 and he pushes - Button is solid, been getting unlucky, but has been waiting for spot and is known to put it in with good cardsSB - 4200 in chips, good player, has shown that he's playing good cards and even showed some big lay downs, he calls 550 more with no hesitationBB - 3000 in chips - what's the minimal holding you need here to make call?

I wouldn't call here period. I would try to avoid committing 1/6 of my chips to allow someone that could bust me to see a flop. I think I would probably shove AQ+ and 99+ depending on the details of how SB had been playing.

Pretty much everyone that plays live sucks, so I'd iso-reshove most of my calling range to scoop up the free 550 that the SB just called off. Then I'd laugh my ass off while the rest of the table made fun of me for doing that with hands when "the SB would have knocked him out" or "Way to triple him up" the times the BTN wins. Then I'd win the tournament a higher than average percent of the time, because pretty much everyone that plays live sucks.

I'd muck my hand without looking at it, stand up, tell the SB that he just made a terrible call whatever he has and walk out of the tournament in disgust... and then just when they think I've gone I'd come back in and tell the SB that I can't stand sitting next to him any more because he disgusts me.Then I'd walk out again. For real this time though... then I'd probably just stop off for pizza on the way home or something, maybe pick up a movie I dunno.

I'd muck my hand without looking at it, stand up, tell the SB that he just made a terrible call whatever he has and walk out of the tournament in disgust... and then just when they think I've gone I'd come back in and tell the SB that I can't stand sitting next to him any more because he disgusts me.Then I'd walk out again. For real this time though... then I'd probably just stop off for pizza on the way home or something, maybe pick up a movie I dunno.
haha i like this one better