Daniel's Twitter Posts

• 1 month later...

Daniel has always been my favorite player for two reasons. 1) I basically copied his style - being good at all games, not just one or two - understanding people and trying to maintain a friendly image, playing "small ball" when the situation warrants it and enjoying myself at the tables. Doing this has enabled me to make a nice living at something I genuinely enjoy. 2) He seems to understand better than anyone, how to be a true ambassador for the game of poker - "Twitter" just gives him another way to give back to his fans. I think, perhaps because he is such a big sports fan and fantasy guy, he understands the average guy better than most. In regards to some of his twitter entries, I would love to know the bankroll of these guys for golf and how it compares to their poker bankrolls. I would also love to hear his comments on the current high stakes poker scene - durrr down 3 million online, who the big winners are recently at Bobby's Room (during WPT championship) and the big winners in the side games at upcoming WSOP.

• 2 months later...
Daniel has always been my favorite player for two reasons. 1) I basically copied his style - being good at all games, not just one or two - understanding people and trying to maintain a friendly image, playing "small ball" when the situation warrants it and enjoying myself at the tables. Doing this has enabled me to make a nice living at something I genuinely enjoy. 2) He seems to understand better than anyone, how to be a true ambassador for the game of poker - "Twitter" just gives him another way to give back to his fans. I think, perhaps because he is such a big sports fan and fantasy guy, he understands the average guy better than most. In regards to some of his twitter entries, I would love to know the bankroll of these guys for golf and how it compares to their poker bankrolls. I would also love to hear his comments on the current high stakes poker scene - durrr down 3 million online, who the big winners are recently at Bobby's Room (during WPT championship) and the big winners in the side games at upcoming WSOP.
You should write a book.
  • 1 month later...
Hey, great post on health care. I certainly agree. If you haven't seen "Sicko" the health care movie, I highly recommend you get it soon wherever you can. there's a great excerpt on the web:I can't figure out how to post link here, so I'll just paste it in.:http://www.unitedwesalad.com/sicko.html
I've seen the movie. People in the U.S. are mostly very afraid of major change to their healthcare system because they are worried about their own situation first and foremost. It's understandable, because for years they haven't been able to trust their government so why would they start now? It's a major drawback to happiness in this country. The safety and security of healthcare puts people at ease, but that's not going to happen in the U.S for a couple reasons. This is an excellent opportunity for Republicans to regain power. No matter what healthcare plan comes along it's in their best interest to try and squash it and hope that it fails. They NEED it to fail. There is just so much fear of the term "public option" it's become like a bad word. Every other civilized country offers government run healthcare programs. Some are better than others. No other civilized country treats their uninsured worse than they are treated in the U.S. They are given nothing. It's my personal belief that healthcare should be a RIGHT for all citizens.
I've seen the movie. People in the U.S. are mostly very afraid of major change to their healthcare system because they are worried about their own situation first and foremost. It's understandable, because for years they haven't been able to trust their government so why would they start now? It's a major drawback to happiness in this country. The safety and security of healthcare puts people at ease, but that's not going to happen in the U.S for a couple reasons. This is an excellent opportunity for Republicans to regain power. No matter what healthcare plan comes along it's in their best interest to try and squash it and hope that it fails. They NEED it to fail. There is just so much fear of the term "public option" it's become like a bad word. Every other civilized country offers government run healthcare programs. Some are better than others. No other civilized country treats their uninsured worse than they are treated in the U.S. They are given nothing. It's my personal belief that healthcare should be a RIGHT for all citizens.
Healthcare may be a Right for all Citizens. That doesn't mean that The Government needs to be the one to provide it. We have a Right to Bear Arms. The Government doesn't give everyone a Gun. We have the Right of Freedom of Speech. The Government doesn't provide a Printing Press.

Hi Daniel,I just read your last Twitter and was wondering what exactly could be the matter with all of your computers at home?!?I'm sure there are a lot of computer-savy folks here at FCP (including myself) that might give you some aid.Cheers from Berlin,NimaPS: Don't smash that brand new and poor ARKEG thingy though :club: PPS: Concerning the healthcare issue: I really think you are right and that the Democrats and president Obama will unfortunately lose that debate/battle. They are BOUND to lose it as it seems... What a pity for a lot of people in the US. Over here in good old Germany :ts we (still) have a pretty OK healthcare system - certainly not the best one possible. Still, no one "really" has to worry not to be taken care of should s/he be in need. But that healthcare system seems to somewhat deteriorate in the not too far future. I won't go into detail though as this is a Poker board, right... :)PPPS: Wow, just read that railbirds stupid rants at PokerStars (player "BootMoon" or something...) trying to denigrate Small Ball. What an utter idiot.

Mu wireless network is a problem. It's just spotty and no expert can figure out how to fix it.
Hmm, well as I can imagine you have a larger condo/house/maybe even seperate floors I suppose you have a central WLAN router and some repeaters or antennas spread over the area amplifying the router signal!? Concrete, bricks or even armored concrete sometimes pretty much prevent the signals even if you're not too far away...If your router is a good one that has WLAN repeater capability just buy some more of them devices and spread them over your house. You can chose to run these additional routers as signal enhancers ("repeater" functionality). ==> Hopefully no more problems!
Mu wireless network is a problem. It's just spotty and no expert can figure out how to fix it.
Hi again Dan,I don't know if you have considered asking your experts about what I suggested. I definitely think it might be worth a try to at least think about that option. Better to spend a few extra bucks IMHO than going half-way tilt due to a shitty internet access at a good running 8-Game or WCOOP session... I'm just curious to know if that would solve your problem. Pls let me know, ok? (Yes, I'm a very curious person obviously... :ts ) :club:
  • 4 weeks later...

The right to bear arms or the right to bare arms?? Daniel says he won a bean in a mixed 1500-3000 game at the Bellagio - Am I correct to assume he won 100k - this is the only amount which would makesense but I have never heard that reference of "bean" before?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: this one

19 December 2009, 10:00 pmRealKidPoker: Looking for roommates in LA. Clean, and no history of being institutionalized. Job not required, I got money.
How many unemployed actresses will try this one? Over/under?Hell, if I weren't going to grad school on the East Coast I'd consider moving to LA for this.

Kidding. Too bad -- Vbnautilas's place overlooks the boardwalk on Venice Beach. I'm sure he'd be happy to have his rent paid for him in exchange for clearing out every now and then.

• 1 month later...
Just got my neck zapped at Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal. So neat! Going back to get my back and chest done. No more shaving! Can't wait.
Ew, blech, ick. Hair on chest means man -- lickable, suckable, ****able man. Hairless chest means gay, gym rat, douche, and/or little boy. Most women I know agree. It's primal.Could have tweeted that, but the people who follow me would have no idea where it came from.
Ew, blech, ick. Hair on chest means man. Hairless chest means gay, gym rat, douche, and/or little boy. Most women I know agree. It's primal.
Daniel,Tell me you are not getting a procedure to get your chest hair removed?Dude!
Daniel,Tell me you are not getting a procedure to get your chest hair removed?Dude!
3 February 2010, 7:55 pmRealKidPoker: Just got my neck zapped at Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal. So neat! Going back to get my back and chest done. No more shaving! Can't wait.
3 February 2010, 7:55 pmRealKidPoker: Just got my neck zapped at Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal. So neat! Going back to get my back and chest done. No more shaving! Can't wait.
:club: Canadians :ts
7 February 2010, 3:59 amRealKidPoker: My friends tell me that everytime I drink I repeat myself all night long and just keeping saying the same thing over and over.How Annoying.7 February 2010, 3:57 amRealKidPoker: People tell me when I drink I just repeat myself and tell the same story over and over.7 February 2010, 3:56 amRealKidPoker: Apparently when I drink I repeat myself and tell the same story over and over again.
Last few twits are funny :club:

Trust me, if BG and I agree, it's a bad idea. [You should see the religion forum as well as politics, although I love him.]