villain is a pretty standard TAG 22/19/5 with a 3bet of 10 and 4 bet of 50 over 115 hands.A hand of note: earlier in the day we had been at a table and had a few BvB 3 and 4 bet pots. I have AQo and 4 bet shove he calls with QQ and I don't get there. Then this....PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($10.85)SB ($6.95)BB ($4.20)Hero (UTG) ($28.10)MP ($4.55)CO ($4.05)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, Qclub.gifHero bets $0.50, 2 folds, Button raises to $1.60, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10Flop: ($3.35) 2diamond.gif, Aclub.gif, Kdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $3, Hero ????I think this is a shove but his 3 bet stats are a little decieving since he only 3 bet 3/29 opportunities

Why did you open to 5x UTG? No really necessary. I don't mind folding to the threebet preflop OOP.If not, you have to at least call or shove. I really don't despise calling, but if you call you have to call any turn shove since there are basically no overwhelmingly bad cards for your hand. It just gives him an oppertunity to bluff the turn.

Looks like a standard fold pf w/out reads. A 'solid TAG' isn't 3-betting w/worse, and you're going to have a lot of trouble extracting value from OOP.I don't use P3 tbh so I don't know what those 3bet stats mean

Looks like a standard fold pf w/out reads. A 'solid TAG' isn't 3-betting w/worse, and you're going to have a lot of trouble extracting value from OOP.I don't use P3 tbh so I don't know what those 3bet stats mean
The 3 bet stat means he has 3 bet 10% or the times he has had the opportunity to 3bet. ie 10% of the time someone raised in front of him, he has 3 bet.Anyway I'm not sure his cbet% is very useful in this spot anyway. If the guys stats are 22/19/5 I think we can assume he at least has some idea of what he is doing so he should know that your UTG raising range is fairly tight and so he is not 3betting you particularly wide. I'd say his range is approx AQ+, TT+ and occasionally some bluffy suited connecter type hand so I'll include 67s also. We have about 36% equity against this range preflop, so I think both calling and folding preflop are ok but I would be more inclined to fold since playing OOP is always difficult.On the flop I think he cbets pretty much 100% of his range since people love to cbet AKx flops so we have ~60% equity against his range on the flop.If we shove we are getting called by AQ/AK/KK/AA/6d7d and he is folding TT-QQ/6c7c/6h7h/6s7s. So he is folding about 50% of the time if we shove and calling 50% of the time and we will have about 26% equity when he calls. So the EV of shoving isEV=0.5 * 6.35 + 0.5 * ( 0.26*$21.7 - $9.25)=$1.35 +EVIf his 3bet range is any wider than the one I gave him then it is even more +EV to shove, I doubt it is much narrower.Calling the flop and check/folding the turn may be better assuming he only continues betting on the turn with AQ+, KK+, this is more complicated though since he may continue as a bluff some % of the time. I'm not sure and I can't be bothered doing the EV calculation now, I'll leave it for someone else.

This one is fairly tricky ..... OOP and a villian who knows that you know his image and actually understand image ...... I dont hate folding but i dont hate check calling all the way down if the flush doesnt get there ...... because he is either getting a 3 bet in there before the flush gets there knowing you wont give action if it does get there or he has AK + tough part is getting that info and defining his hand ...... so i dont hate calling ..... but then again i am of the school AQ is a the bastard step child hand 99% of the time ..... so i pretty much fold it pre flop OOP

Why did you open to 5x UTG? No really necessary. I don't mind folding to the threebet preflop OOP.If not, you have to at least call or shove. I really don't despise calling, but if you call you have to call any turn shove since there are basically no overwhelmingly bad cards for your hand. It just gives him an oppertunity to bluff the turn.
There was a poster in MP