Yes, it's early, but I have a flight to leave for in 4 hours and won't be back for a while so I'll start the thread now since my month is over.March Results: (EDIT: Okay, the numbers are correct again.)$1,000 profit for the month. - PASSED - $1,585.69Cash out $250. - PASSED - $519.85 Maintain Silverstar. - PASSED.Achieve GoldStar. - FAILED.Have ROI in SnGs of 9% or higher. - PASSED - 41.94%Have ROI overall of 5% or higher. - PASSED - 38.43%Cash 20% of SnGs. - FAILED - 19.05%Could have been a much better month, still a ton of improvement that needs to be done.April Goals:$1,350 profit for the month.Cash out $250.Maintain SilverStarHave SNG ROI of 17% or higher.Cash 20% of SNGs.Play minimum 300 SNGs (45/180s)Not going for Gold because I will be gone the first week of April.GL this upcoming month!

Can anyone do this? I used to write it on a little bit of paper, but i guess this would be better LOL!Goals for April:1) Make a Profit (lol - always no1)2) Make a profit of at least $15003) By the end of April, have enough to be playing $38 6max SnG's on Stars4) Buy HEM (+learn how to use it!)5) Start playing .1/.25 on FTP and make a profit. (with a BR of ~$450) 6) Become a Silver Star on Stars7) Post at least 10 hands on this site to plug leaks.EDIT:8) Buy a contract phone. ( pay as you go sucks!)

Will play very little, Try to do well in the Neg-Os, new quarter starts this month.Work on my mixed 8-game when I have the time.

-Earn >$50-Don't go brokeEdit: After 3xing my goal during the first 3 days I think I'll update them [/brag]- Establish myself and get comfortable at the 6.60$ 45 mans level, hopefully with the help of OP.- Keep my spirit up even though I might hit a downswing --> Don't let it affect my game!- Try to hit the 500$ mark by the end of the month.- Winn a 6.60$ 45 mans!

Since I posted my March goals 2/3 of the way through March, I'm going to reiterate them for April.April goal is to finish the month with at least $250 on both Tilt and Stars. Tracking in my sig.

Didn't really make any goals for march but i moved up to 25nl on stars and made goldstar with +326 (2.29ptbb/100)April goals:Maintain goldstarWork on playing better (making better folds) and improving winratePlay more hands, moving into an apt about 5 minutes from work which will save about 2 hours a day

Goals for March:1: 10,000 hands. Failed2: Read a poker book Passed3: Post 5 hands in strategy forum Failed4: Go to at least 90% of my lectures. Passed5: Uni first, poker second. Passed6: Keep running regularly Failed7: Focus, and feel good about my play. Failed
March was a terrible month. Went from making over $700 in Feb to losing ~$150 in March. Ran pretty poorly, but certainly didn't play well either. Took about a week off in the middle of the month, and didn't feel like playing the rest of the time so only about 4500 hands.Bring on April. Term break coming up for uni, so plenty of time this month to play. I'm intending to play some $25NL this month as its easier than the $50 game. I definitely need to get back into running, as I'm certain it was helping me focus better last month. The ego from Feb is gone, so its back to the grind.Goals for April1: 12,000 hands2: Review at least 5 sessions I play3: Run twice a week minimum4: Catch up on all uni work over holiday5: Get up earlier6: Focus! Take more time during hands.GL all. Take April down
Can anyone do this? I used to write it on a little bit of paper, but i guess this would be better LOL!Goals for April:1) Make a Profit (lol - always no1)2) Make a profit of at least $15003) By the end of April, have enough to be playing $38 6max SnG's on Stars4) Buy HEM (+learn how to use it!)5) Start playing .1/.25 on FTP and make a profit. (with a BR of ~$450) 6) Become a Silver Star on Stars7) Post at least 10 hands on this site to plug leaks.EDIT:8) Buy a contract phone. ( pay as you go sucks!)
#4 will by far be the hardest

I've started to play with about $20 on PS and now i'm at 47.xx$. But i first played out of my bankroll so i went back to 0.02$. ( i only use PT3 since 1 week) My goals are :- Double the money before the end of the month, (i don't even know if that's realistic...lol), in order to be as close as possible as $100 ( can't wait to play higher stakes).- Playing as many hands as possible.Here's my current graph :graphl.jpgAny advices/tips would be appreciate.

MarchMarch Goals

• 5000 hands at 25NL. Fail, played 3908.
  • 150 $16 turbo STTs. Check, played 155.
  • At most $400 in MTT buyins. Fail, $554.20.
  • Make silverstar. Check, 1696 VPPs.
  • Spend 10 hours on strategy. Fail, 5 hours.
  • Find a home game in Lisbon. Fail.

That I did not make the hands goal is actually a good sign: after 800 hands or so I decided to go down from 4-tabling to 2-tabling, to work on my game. This has been very useful (see below), so I am not at all sorry I missed this goal.The MTT failure was because I was playing well and having a winning MTT month when I passed the $400 mark. Still, when I set a goal I should be able to keep it, so I will reformulate this for next month.Consistently putting in strat hours remains a problem - when I am at home and have time for poker, I feel more like playing than like analyzing hands and stats. Still, the few hours I did put in were immensely useful, so I will keep trying to increase this.Home game in Lisbon: I'm really starting to miss live poker, so I should do this quickly!Cash GamesGraph for March:0903_cash.jpgMy third month of cash games. As mentioned above, after 800 hands or so, I decided that I really needed to work on the basics a bit more, before I could profitably 4-table 25NL. I went down to 2 tables, and the result is pretty clear in the graph. (That, or I just had some good variance at the right time - but I prefer to think it's the former.) By no means ready to move up in limits yet, but if April goes well I might go back to 3- or 4-tabling.3908 hands, +$91.30, 4.67 ptbb/100Tourneys - STTGraph for March:0903_stt.jpgI had the feeling I played very well in March - in fact, I think I played better than in the previous two months. (This is my third month at the $16 turbo level.) Unfortunately, with the low volume I put in, playing well is not a guarantee for a winning month. I'll just keep working on my game, and hopefully April will be a winning month again.155 tournaments, -$90.50, ROI -3.6%Tourneys - MTTGraph for March:0903_mtt.jpgApart from not keeping my monetary goal, March was a pretty sweet MTT month. The biggest jump in the graph is a 4th place in a $11 deepstack (after a nice 13 hours of play); the second biggest is a $4.40 win. One $11 HORSE tourney (no cash) is not showing.82 tournaments, +$543.34, ROI 98.04%Other StuffSNG Madness on Tilt, including bonus and rakeback: -$41.20Online bankroll March 1st: $1837.87Online bankroll April 1st: $2340.81April

• 5000 hands at 25NL
  • 150 $16 turbo STTs
  • At most $500 in MTT buyins, unless my ROI is >20%
  • Stay at silverstar
  • Spend 10 hours on strategy
  • Find a home game in Lisbon

I didn't make March goals :4h , so I'm keeping it simple for April :ts .April Goals:1. Play at least 100 HU SNG's.2. Don't play above the Micro Limits.3. Get BR over $100 ($73.73).4. Don't look at Sharkscope graph till May 1st.#4 will be the hardest me thinks :club: .

March achievements/disapointments-Down $24.68 in cash games over 2,460 hands all 6 max NL-Won $522 in a heads up shootout tournamentProfit - $497.32April goals-Play at least 5,000 hands at 10NL 6max for 25BB/100 -Play more SNGs ($5.50 9 mans, 20% ROI)

I've started to play with about $20 on PS and now i'm at 47.xx$. But i first played out of my bankroll so i went back to 0.02$. ( i only use PT3 since 1 week) My goals are :- Double the money before the end of the month, (i don't even know if that's realistic...lol), in order to be as close as possible as $100 ( can't wait to play higher stakes).- Playing as many hands as possible.Here's my current graph :graphl.jpgAny advices/tips would be appreciate.
It looks like i'm doing pretty well. Now my BK is up to $64. I finished in the money in many tournaments. most of them are 9-45 players but i also finished 28th out of 4500+ players...but i only won $8.gamesi.jpgtournaments.jpg
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, i know it's a little bit early, but i'll be on holidays next week (those lazy frenchies...) and my april's goals are already reached.it was : playing as many hands as possible (went from 800 to 7,000+) and trying to get $100 + asap. i'm actually at $107.54.Here's my graph :ts soon as i'll get $125 i'll play at $0.05 statsr.jpgstats2l.jpgI think i'm ready. Bring me Negreanu...NOW! I'll bust him.J/K :club:

• 2 weeks later...
April goals:- Play at least 500 45 man turbos. Failed. Only 313 played.- Maintain a 20% ROI. Failed. 15% ROI for 45 man turbos. 8% overall- Make money and not stress if variance hits. Achieved. Didn't tilt even though I went on a horrible down streak in the second half of April. I however didn't make a profit.
- 45 mans - April overallEdit: Here is my 45 man turbo lifetime graph...