I Just Started Writing, And Then This Happened

The clock reads 3:03They all folded to meI raised the button three point five X.The big blind tanks and calls,I feel a twinge in my balls,Because poker is better than sex.I could live without women,I could live without booze,But can't live without gambling,Even though I always lose.They call me the fishAnd my feelings get hurt.I'll get up from the table,Balls tucked under my skirt.Confusion sets in.You said balls... and now skirt?Is it a man or a woman?Hey! Look! It's Suited_Up; Kurt!Now, sitting right in positionIs Kurt's imposition,One that we call Troyomac.Kurt touches his thighBrow raised over his eye,Ray doesn't know how to act.He's strangely arousedThis isn't what religion espoused,Thinking, "Screw it," he grabs skirted balls.Kurt replies totally calm,"I'm better than Teddy's Mom,"As he moves Troyomac towards the halls.A twinkle in his eye,Balloon Guy arrivesAsking where he should stick his cigar.Kurt replies with a grin"This is where it goes in!"And proceeds to open up wide.The others at the tableAre gaping with fearAs this strange encounterHas took a turn for the queer.Just when you thoughtKurt had lost enough blood,Sauntering in isOur own Steve7Stud."Come on now, guys,I'll teach you new things.You want to be great?Loosen those purse strings."Out of nowhere comes looshle,Ninja sword in his hand,Right on Steve's foreheadHe carves out his loosh brand.Steve's on the floor bleeding,Kurt's writhing in pain,Balloon guy is dancing with Brad Pitt in the rain.Ninja loosh disappeared, Troyomac just hurled,Now in comes Boats Henderson,The 11th best LHE guy in the world."THE GAME IS NOW LIMIT"Booms a drunk Boats."YOU DARE NOT COMPLYI'LL SHOOT A PUCK AT YOUR THROATS"Bodies strewn round the table,The game continues to play,With Boats drunk and rowdy,Red faced in a Canadian way."What's the meaning of this?"Gapes No Not BaxterHe walked in with his dongFirmly planted inside vtlaxer.Kurt's conscious again,He thinks he has queens,He raises while moaning"I should have worn jeans."The button whips off his disguise,It's our own nutzbuster.He raises all-in, yelling,"I GOT YOU NOW, SUCKER!"Kurt hems and he haws,While Scott shimmies out of his dress,He was dressed as a woman,FCP is a mess.Well, Kurt called with T-3.It wasn't QQ after all.But he won with quads,Scott's KK was no good at all.As Scott got up to leave,The dealer lifted his head.Harry Potter? Dealing poker?No luck, it was GetSprung instead.As Scott raised his camera,A sword cut off his hand.Ninja loosh struck again,But this time it wasn't his brand.Ninja looshle quickly disappeared into the night.However, he wasn't yet done with his fight.Next down was Skirted Kurt,Then Boats and his vomit stained shirt,Before he vanished once more out of sight.Ninja loosh did not re-emerge.A new crowd started to converge.The loonies were slowly replaced.Suddenly, I woke up with a start,And a quick beating heart,My god, I hope this dream gets erased.

OMG this is awesome I can't stop laughing wtg nicely done Seth

Don't know where the original is to quote it, but this place is out of control. Nicely done,Seth.
Haha, this forum is out of control.

You have to post in this thread,In a rhyme, or it will be dead,Seth is the master,The rest a disaster,Thank God it's all in his head!!