Wsop Odds Of A Final Table

Ok.. heres the plan, im playing 18 wsop events totaling 42k.. most of the events are 1500 and they are all a variation of hold em so there is no small mixed game tourney or anything like that.. What are the odds that I make at least 1 final table??? If someone wants to set a good line ill be willing to book alot of action because Im really motivated

I'd honestly go with 75-1.
I know TJ gets your action first, but I'll book this up to $1,000 (If TJ makes final table you owe me 75x, if he doesn't I owe you 1x).Edit: make it up to $5,000.
I know TJ gets your action first, but I'll book this up to $1,000 (If TJ makes final table you owe me 75x, if he doesn't I owe you 1x).
Ill take anyones action.. I just want a fair line and then wager some money on it:)
I know TJ gets your action first, but I'll book this up to $1,000 (If TJ makes final table you owe me 75x, if he doesn't I owe you 1x).
I'd book up to $500 on this bet. I think this is a level though.

Is there a high buy in tourney you play every week or month with at least 1500 players?If yes how many times have you final tabled them in a 3 month span, this would give a better indication in setting the odds.

I'm going to ballpark him at 99-1 to FT any given NLHE tournament in that buyin range. If he plays 15 of them, he's probably roughly 6-1 to FT one of them.

I'm going to ballpark him at 99-1 to FT any given NLHE tournament in that buyin range. If he plays 15 of them, he's probably roughly 6-1 to FT one of them.
I think this line is pretty fair.

my guess is Tj and Fluff will make Final tables this year with one of them winning a bracelet. I would bet the both of you cause you both sick. :club:

15 to 1 - 20 to 1 seems fair so hard to say tho cuz iv never seen anyone run like you (while playing extreamly sik)i want you to succeed so ill takeIf anyone wants to give me 15-1 on all the events I will do some serious wagering.