lol drunk twitter posts

I'm degeming again. Drinking and playing 30 at 30 at berllagio
Seriously though, I hope nobody would take advantage of you because of your mental state and trick you out of a lot of monies.
It says REALKidPoker in the OP
Daniel... in your blog.... you demonstrate a total and complete lack of understanding for poker. j/s."Now here is what a lot of viewers don't get. Most people on the show run it twice in all in pots. Knowing that, when you do have a drawing hand you can be a bit more aggressive with it since even if you are called, you will usually have a decent chance to chop the pot. It makes aggressive plays with draws easier to make, and allows you to semi-bluff more pots away from an opponent. Essentially it makes semi-bluffing slightly less risky."That is a direct quote from your blog. This is just so flawed. I find it funny that it starts out by saying "now here is what a lot of viewers don't get." haha thats because its wrong?Please look this over again and I'm praying you just slipped up and this is really not how you think. I posted this here so you would see it. also, Im a big fan and you seem like a really cool guy. :club:

Just hearing the word twitter makes me want to blow my brains out!What is going on the past month or so? I mean, it's like I can't watch tv or do anything for 5 minutes without hearing about it, it's so far beyond annoying. It's not like this thing just came out, it's been around for quite awhile now. But I can't escape it anymore.

Daniel... in your blog.... you demonstrate a total and complete lack of understanding for poker. j/s."Now here is what a lot of viewers don't get. Most people on the show run it twice in all in pots. Knowing that, when you do have a drawing hand you can be a bit more aggressive with it since even if you are called, you will usually have a decent chance to chop the pot. It makes aggressive plays with draws easier to make, and allows you to semi-bluff more pots away from an opponent. Essentially it makes semi-bluffing slightly less risky."That is a direct quote from your blog. This is just so flawed. I find it funny that it starts out by saying "now here is what a lot of viewers don't get." haha thats because its wrong?Please look this over again and I'm praying you just slipped up and this is really not how you think. I posted this here so you would see it. also, Im a big fan and you seem like a really cool guy. :club:
Bump
I'm confused by this can you please explain? If you shove a draw knowing if you get called you have 9 outs four times for at least half the pot/ worst case doesn't seem like a complete lack of understanding to me. j/s.
I'm confused by this can you please explain? If you shove a draw knowing if you get called you have 9 outs four times for at least half the pot/ worst case doesn't seem like a complete lack of understanding to me. j/s.
I would imagine that if you had a flush draw and you were to draw at it four times, you are going to be more likely to hit that flush draw, as opposed to only drawing at it twice.But i'm not too good with decimals and that's what those percentages are all about
I would imagine that if you had a flush draw and you were to draw at it four times, you are going to be more likely to hit that flush draw, as opposed to only drawing at it twice.But i'm not too good with decimals and that's what those percentages are all about
no I get that. Your equity in the hand goes up by running it twice/particularly your equity to not lose the whole pot thus making semi bluffing much smarter/less risky. My point was about his problem with what DN said not with what DN said.