25nl Top Two Pair With A Flush Draw Board

Is this a snap call? Sorry first post and tried to find a hand converter for FTPFull Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterCO: $23.25BTN: $21SB: $6.43BB: $25Hero (UTG): $27.92UTG+1: $10UTG+2: $11.56MP1: $4.80MP2: $17.17Pre-Flop: K:heart: A:spade: dealt to Hero (UTG)Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, CO calls $0.85, BTN raises to $1.95, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10, CO calls $1.10Flop: ($6.20) A:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade: (3 Players)Hero checks, CO bets $1, BTN calls $1, Hero raises to $7.75, CO raises to $21.30 and is All-In, BTN folds,

Yes, I think this is a snap call.

Is this a snap call? Sorry first post and tried to find a hand converter for FTPFull Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 PlayersLeggoPoker.com - Hand History ConverterCO: $23.25BTN: $21SB: $6.43BB: $25Hero (UTG): $27.92UTG+1: $10UTG+2: $11.56MP1: $4.80MP2: $17.17Pre-Flop: K:heart: A:spade: dealt to Hero (UTG)Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, CO calls $0.85, BTN raises to $1.95, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10, CO calls $1.10Flop: ($6.20) A:diamond: K:spade: 8:spade: (3 Players)Hero checks, CO bets $1, BTN calls $1, Hero raises to $7.75, CO raises to $21.30 and is All-In, BTN folds,
You HAVE to play it this way.

Wtf why did you check that flop?And sure you don't have to snap call, there are other options. You can take your time and call, say booya in the chat and call, call your girlfriend and then call, or even take a sip of gatorade and call. All of these things are solid decisions you can make.

Wtf why did you check that flop?And sure you don't have to snap call, there are other options. You can take your time and call, say booya in the chat and call, call your girlfriend and then call, or even take a sip of gatorade and call. All of these things are solid decisions you can make.
Checked the flop hoping to check raise. I like all of theose options but the bottom line is it is still a call. Now would you suggest reraising pre?

What is the dilemma here?You hit probably one of the best flops you could... Top two and there is flush draw on the board, so you can expect to get a lot of action at this limit. If they suckout on you, or you have run into the complete monster, so be it, it happens... But you can never fold here... I never could at least.

I check shove the flop and then let him make the decision if he calls and the flush draw gets there oh welll but his bet on the flop doesnt scream a set it looks more like trying to get money in the pot in case the flush draw gets there and he figures you wont put any more money in the pot if that scenario happens

i'm not good enough to fold that, it's either 88 or a flush draw and I think I have to call either as much as the 88 would suck, nice move by the guy drawing to the nut low flush, AQs has him drawing near dead

Tough Call. He made a pretty hefty reraise preflop, so you may be able to put him on something like pocket pair... maybe suited connectors or AK. Don't really know what type of player he is so it's hard to say. It's a call, you can't throw that away... he'll either show trips, flush or straight(Remote, but he may have stright/flush draw). Call it but hate it when you lose.

What is the dilemma here?You hit probably one of the best flops you could... Top two and there is flush draw on the board, so you can expect to get a lot of action at this limit. If they suckout on you, or you have run into the complete monster, so be it, it happens... But you can never fold here... I never could at least.
There is no dilemma here really. I am new to cash and was just wondering if there was any way that i misplayed this. Not complaining about the suck out or anything like that. Just looking for more points of view from more experienced cash game players.

The only hand you should be afraid of is 88 with only 1 combination of AA and KK and even then its a cooler. I know its tempting to go for the check raise here but with two people to act and the fact that the A and K on the board is going to scare a lot of QQ/JJ hands from betting you are going to see this get checked to the turn so often. If they want to draw they will pay so don't give them the free card opportunity.

I dont like playing scared here, I think checking with the intention of check raising is 100% fine although you could lead if opponent is laggy and has been raising a lot of weak leads on the flop. Overall calling fairly quickly and living with the results is proly the most +ev play in this spot.Jeff

Tough Call. He made a pretty hefty reraise preflop, so you may be able to put him on something like pocket pair... maybe suited connectors or AK. Don't really know what type of player he is so it's hard to say. It's a call, you can't throw that away... he'll either show trips, flush or straight(Remote, but he may have stright/flush draw). Call it but hate it when you lose.
Pre-Flop: K:heart: A:spade: dealt to Hero (UTG)Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, CO calls $0.85, BTN raises to $1.95, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10, CO calls $1.1After the blinds (.35) Hero's raise (.85) and CO call (.85) there is 2.05 in the pot so I disagree that it's a hefty raise...Snap, fist-pump
Pre-Flop: K:heart: A:spade: dealt to Hero (UTG)Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, CO calls $0.85, BTN raises to $1.95, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.10, CO calls $1.1After the blinds (.35) Hero's raise (.85) and CO call (.85) there is 2.05 in the pot so I disagree that it's a hefty raise...Snap, fist-pump
Agreed. Also, I don't see why people keep saying they are cringing about 88 here as they call. While I haven't played much .10/.25, I can tell you for a fact that 88 is very rarely(if at all) raising in this spot .25/.50, and if they did, it would be bigger than 2.5x. Most of the time they would be absolutely content to see this flop for .85 and hope to flop a set. I'm pretty sure the same would apply here. Even though this is a non issue since we all agree we're calling here, if I'm holding my breath about any possible villain hand while I'm fist pumping, its AA/KK, despite holding one of each.
play a lot more hands and you'll see why this hand is on autopilot
I would probably fold because I run like shit :club:
FYP
I would probably shit because I run like fold :ts
FYFYP