Need Help Depositing Money

Lol I dont have a debit or credit card. So i just got back from buying a giftcard to deposit money on Poker Stars and i just tried and it didnt work. Does anyone know how to do this?

You can choose to deposit by E-checks method which is basically an internet check taken directly from your checking account. This can be done even if you're an American player.

Lol I dont have a debit or credit card. So i just got back from buying a giftcard to deposit money on Poker Stars and i just tried and it didnt work. Does anyone know how to do this?
email dad@pokerstars.com (deposit assistance department) they can help you find the visa gift cards that work on pokerstars.
email dad@pokerstars.com (deposit assistance department) they can help you find the visa gift cards that work on pokerstars.
No Mun No Fun, SonSo Sad Too Bad, Dad

I E-check deposited to Full Tilt Poker -- very easy! I would suggest immediately inquiring about withdrawal methods. I had to verify my address by faxing a bill to them. Checks take a few days to arrive -- very easy also once you get the verification process taken care of.