Getting Back Into The Game

Ok, so i havent really played much in about 2 years. I was 16 and 17 when i started playing and i thought i was the shit. Lol after growing up i want to start playing again and i plan to within this week. I am just going to drop 20 dollars at PokerStars and play the Micro games (.1-.2) or the other micro limit games they(someone please post other limits for micro NLHE on Poker Stars). And maybe a 1 dollars SNG here and there. Is this ok to start at with just 20 dollars deposited? Im not really trying to catch a break or anything, i just think it would be fun to try and build something out of nothing and then be able to start doing it for profit....I shoulda mentioned earlier in the threead. I am 19(just in case you didnt want to go through the logic to figure ito ut)

Hmm...If you have not played in a while, I am not that certain that you will be able to build the roll starting from just $20. But then again, it is better to deposit 20 and give it a shot, and then you can see where you stand and get the feeling for the games I guess. It is doable, but not very easy to achieve either. It will depend on many factors, and if it so happens that you hit a run of bad cards (coolers, bad beats etc), you might be down to 15-10 bucks in a matter of minutes. Just my opinion though. GL anyhow.

Hmm...If you have not played in a while, I am not that certain that you will be able to build the roll starting from just $20. But then again, it is better to deposit 20 and give it a shot, and then you can see where you stand and get the feeling for the games I guess. It is doable, but not very easy to achieve either. It will depend on many factors, and if it so happens that you hit a run of bad cards (coolers, bad beats etc), you might be down to 15-10 bucks in a matter of minutes. Just my opinion though. GL anyhow.
Ya, i got what your sayin. Im gonna give it a go. I mean if it fails this time around ill keep at it but look at my errors. I dont plan on builing a roll very fast. Especially at Micro Limits lol