My family has thrown a memorial day pig roast at our property in Wisconsin for the last 10 years now. We usually have between 175 and 200 people that come out for the weekend of camping, drinking and eating. This year will be the 11th annual and we have decided that rather then roasting a pig again we are going to try a shrimp boil instead.We've always made tshirts to go along with this. So what I need to have done is to adjust the logo we have used for a pig roast to one that goes with a shrimp boil instead. Here is the logo we have been using.14jssnb.jpgThe new one needs to have the date changed to 2009 and say "11th annual" and should have pig roast crossed out and have shrimp boil written in underneath it. I then need to get the pig in the middle dressed up like a shrimp or something. Be creative I up for any ideas.I will give either $50 bucks cash, a $100 stake, or a 1 hour 6 max sweat session to the "winner"You are all welcome to come btw. Thanks!!

or a 1 hour 6 max sweat session to the "winner"
I have experienced one of these and would have to say it is probably the best value out of the three imo.

Remove the equation and add a poor attempt of photoshopping a pigg with a shrimp hat and a shrimp burger, thats my workjournal for the last hour.Sorry sir, but you need someone who actually can use the program.hangman.jpg

JeffPig.jpg
I love that shirt. I have the headline one with Barrett knocking out Pierzynski that says "Who Says The Cubs Can't Hit?"
Call it a MS Paint contest and ship the win my way... fmlWhere is your farm at in Wisconsin? Go Badgers!
Its just ouside of Lake Geneva in Walworth.I dont care what program you use to create what I need
I will give either $50 bucks cash, a $100 stake, or a 1 hour sweat session to the "winner"You are all welcome to come btw. Thanks!!
i'm in!! but really only an hour???
More like 32 second sweat session, 59 minutes and 28 seconds of Jeff passed out.
FYP
Here's my attempt. Obv copyright text would be removed if chosen.PigTShirt.jpg`CEN
Could you dress up the pig like a shrimp? Like maybe a goofy shrimp hat or something? And make the "shrimp boil" a little bigger so it sticks out more?
Could you dress up the pig like a shrimp? Like maybe a goofy shrimp hat or something? And make the "shrimp boil" a little bigger so it sticks out more?
You have strange dreams don't you?
I'll work on this tomorrow night.

Honestly I'd like to work on this for ya, but you might need someone who's an artist. I'm a graphic designer, I put elements together with either photoshop or illustrator. I can probably give it a shot, but have been swamped at work. I'll see if I can put something together.