What Hand Should The Fcper Call With?

This is a hand against another FCPer. My stats on him over 248 hands was 18/11/1.4 - I think that his stats on me during the time would be around my averages: 20/13/3.What hands should he call with and what hands should he fold from his perspective?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comOther FCPer ($104.05)UTG ($235.50)MP ($42.35)Hero ($116.80)Button ($100)SB ($100.50)Preflop:1 fold, MP calls $1, Hero bets $4.50, 2 folds, Other FCPer raises to $16, 1 fold, Hero calls $11.50Flop: ($33.50) 6spade.gif, Jclub.gif, 4club.gif(2 players)Other FCPer bets $24.85, Hero raises to $100.80 (All-In), Other FCPer?

considering you know his stats and you know he prolly isn't 3 betting light....therefore you are re-shoving someone that has at least QQ or better...I would say he has to beat KK's or better here. But I actually think you have the nuts with JJ. Which would explain your call and not 4bet pf.

considering you know his stats and you know he prolly isn't 3 betting light....therefore you are re-shoving someone that has at least QQ or better...I would say he has to beat KK's or better here. But I actually think you have the nuts with JJ. Which would explain your call and not 4bet pf.
This was my thought exactly. You shoved with JJ, knowing he had a monster preflop. Make him pay for calling with either QQ+ or AKcc with your JJ.
I'd put you on KK here so any hand that has that beat, and any drawing hand that is a small favorite over your hand i'll call with here as well.
You should be calling with hands that would be a slight dog to KK as well, since we're getting pretty good odds with hands like GS+FD or w/e

Well quite a few of you nailed it as I had KK.Other FCPer timebanked and folded with the comment "Aces or Jacks...you should have shoved preflop" so I think that he folded queens. I thought it was a tough fold if true.

This is a hand against another FCPer. My stats on him over 248 hands was 18/11/1.4 - I think that his stats on me during the time would be around my averages: 20/13/3.What hands should he call with and what hands should he fold from his perspective?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comOther FCPer ($104.05)UTG ($235.50)MP ($42.35)Hero ($116.80)Button ($100)SB ($100.50)Preflop:1 fold, MP calls $1, Hero bets $4.50, 2 folds, Other FCPer raises to $16, 1 fold, Hero calls $11.50Flop: ($33.50) 6spade.gif, Jclub.gif, 4club.gif(2 players)Other FCPer bets $24.85, Hero raises to $100.80 (All-In), Other FCPer?
Pretty standard to say he might be involved with AcKc, AA, KK, JJ, maybe QQ, maybe 66, maybe AcQc, but a couple of those were not very good calls pre. Anything else is getting into a pretty atrocious range for him.