Premiership Fantasy Draft - Picks Only

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICK #115 OVERALL - Round 17, Pick 3OK, let's get this going again.For my GK substitute, I pick CARLO CUDICINICarlo-Cudicini-001.jpgWhen Cech was bought, Cudicini was described as "The best goalkeeper in the Premiership, replaced by a better one". One of the best keepers to play in the Premiership. Cudicini also has a few season's experience being the 'sub' keeper, so he knows how to stay sharp without actually starting every game. SQUAD:GivenCudiciniPetrescuLe SauxSilvestrePallisterCarvalhoFerdinandDuffLjungbergWiseEssienOkochaScholesSheringhamHenryLes Ferdinand

Ok my last 2 picks are as follows,Tony Yeboah -He only played a short period of time for Leeds but what an impact. 33 goals in 62 games including some real gems against Liverpool and Wimbledon (Youtube is your friend to look these up)._38612427_yeboah300.jpgI had this guy pegged as my last pick since the start. He only played 66 Premiership games and was in truth well past his best when he played in the Premiership. However as a sub it think he would still be able to produce some of the old magic, he is the one and only Paul "Gazza" Gascoine. _44442586_gazzaeverton300.jpg In my opinion, if not for injury, Paul Gascoine could have been rememered as the greatest English Footballer of all time. At his best he was a joy to watch and produced some awesome moments for both club and country. Even in his latter days at Middlesbrough and Everton he still show some class touches of the ball.

• 1 month later...

Right, gonna make my last pick.I checked the list, and I don't think he has been picked. If he has, apologies...Overall, I feel my squad has good strength in depth. The only position I'm a little light on is on the wing. Damien Duff is injury prone, so I need a good player that can play on the left when Duff is unavailable. With that, I present to you...john-barnes-1991-280x400.jpgJohn BarnesSo, my final 18 man squad looks like this:GivenCudiciniLe SauxSilvestrePetrescuFerdinandCarvalhoPallisterDuffBarnesLjungbergOkochaEssienWiseScholesSheringhamL.FerdinandHenry