Incredible Action At Fulltilt: Durrrr V Ivey

anyway, apart from the blog spam, is this the beginning of the 1.5m-500k challenge thing? (50k hands over 4tables heads up, if Ivey wins Durrr gives him 1.5m, if Durrr wins, Ivey gives him 500k)I think it's well worth it for Ivey. He was by far the biggest online winner in 2008 and only played about 65% the amount of hands Durrr played. Anyway, it'll be interesting to watch

I think it's well worth it for Ivey. He was by far the biggest online winner in 2008 and only played about 65% the amount of hands Durrr played.
Would that not mean Ivey potentially could be on an up swing? Not wanting to take away anything from him obv!
Wow...there was just incredible action at Fulltilt just now. Unfortunately as I write this it has just finished I think. But I have saved some screenshots at my blog: http://blindtilt.com/?p=349Durrrr v Ivey : huge action on FulltiltMar 22nd, 2009 by blindtilt.
So you're a fortune teller, huh?You saw what's going to happen tomorrow?Anything else interesting happening tomorrow?

If the OP was true, did Antonius and Durrrr settle up? I thought they had a lot more hands to play; the $500/$1k PL HA game was going on alot and they always played that over heads up.

So you're a fortune teller, huh?You saw what's going to happen tomorrow?Anything else interesting happening tomorrow?
I'm not sure where OP is from, but its 5am on the 22nd here in Australia right now.Not much has happened so far.
If the OP was true, did Antonius and Durrrr settle up? I thought they had a lot more hands to play; the $500/$1k PL HA game was going on alot and they always played that over heads up.
about 10% of hands complete and patrick is up on durrrr by about $100k right nowstill going ondurrrr is playing a lot of other games still and isn't just playing patrick heads up, there were a bunch of them playing the other night in a horse game
So you're a fortune teller, huh?You saw what's going to happen tomorrow?Anything else interesting happening tomorrow? Mar 22nd, 2009 by blindtilt
FYI, not everyone is in the same timezone: in Australia it was 22nd March.And I apologize for the blog spam. I tried to post pictures here but struggled with the size of the jpg's. It was the only way I could think to show you the captures I took. I have nothing to gain from people going to my little blog...basically I could care less. If this was bad etiquette and you want me to remove the link let me know.