Full Tilt Poker Game #11222968398: $18,500 Guarantee (84254653), Table 22 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:37:42 ET - 2009/03/19Seat 1: pjjoner (1,612)Seat 2: MrCEE (4,505)Seat 3: spider1015 (7,515)Seat 4: Mutha Flushaa (7,165)Seat 5: CHABALLA (2,770)Seat 6: Tibadosky (8,806)MrCEE posts the small blind of 60spider1015 posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mutha Flushaa [Kc Td]Mutha Flushaa has 15 seconds left to actMutha Flushaa raises to 300CHABALLA foldsTibadosky foldspjjoner foldsMrCEE foldsspider1015 raises to 480Mutha Flushaa calls 180*** FLOP *** [Kh Ks 8c]spider1015 bets 480Mutha Flushaa calls 480*** TURN *** [Kh Ks 8c] [5h]spider1015 checksMutha Flushaa checks*** RIVER *** [Kh Ks 8c 5h] [6h]spider1015 bets 720Mutha Flushaa has 15 seconds left to actim never folding here..just curious if this is a call or raise?

Full Tilt Poker Game #11222968398: $18,500 Guarantee (84254653), Table 22 - 60/120 - No Limit Hold'em - 14:37:42 ET - 2009/03/19Seat 1: pjjoner (1,612)Seat 2: MrCEE (4,505)Seat 3: spider1015 (7,515)Seat 4: Mutha Flushaa (7,165)Seat 5: CHABALLA (2,770)Seat 6: Tibadosky (8,806)MrCEE posts the small blind of 60spider1015 posts the big blind of 120The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mutha Flushaa [Kc Td]Mutha Flushaa has 15 seconds left to actMutha Flushaa raises to 300CHABALLA foldsTibadosky foldspjjoner foldsMrCEE foldsspider1015 raises to 480Mutha Flushaa calls 180*** FLOP *** [Kh Ks 8c]spider1015 bets 480Mutha Flushaa calls 480*** TURN *** [Kh Ks 8c] [5h]spider1015 checksMutha Flushaa checks*** RIVER *** [Kh Ks 8c 5h] [6h]spider1015 bets 720Mutha Flushaa has 15 seconds left to actim never folding here..just curious if this is a call or raise?
Raisy Daisy original_Sam%20Farha.jpg

I'd prolly put him on a decently strong range of hands. I think AK is ruled out for how little he repopped. AA could be a possibility for the little reraise. There is some value in popping it on the turn and I could see you getting called down by lighter hands, even with the backdoor getting there too.

I'd prolly put him on a decently strong range of hands. I think AK is ruled out for how little he repopped. AA could be a possibility for the little reraise. There is some value in popping it on the turn and I could see you getting called down by lighter hands, even with the backdoor getting there too.
in your own words 'stop sucking'I see the tiny re-raise with AK a lot, so AK is possible. I just flat call. If you ARE ahead here, what calls a raise? This seems like 99+, KJs+(this is 6-max, people will 3 bet wide). So you lose to KJs+, You beat 99-QQ and AA. How likely is it villain calls a river raise qith QQ-99? unlikely. Flat call all day
Call.I'm guessing you have to be running shit hot to post Strat hand in GenPo? I hope I get there soon...
no one ever answers when i post in strat..and guys like msals and nnb who replied to this in like 5 minutes, i never even see in strat
in your own words 'stop sucking'I see the tiny re-raise with AK a lot, so AK is possible. I just flat call. If you ARE ahead here, what calls a raise? This seems like 99+, KJs+(this is 6-max, people will 3 bet wide). So you lose to KJs+, and AA. You beat 99-QQ. How likely is it villain calls a river raise qith QQ-99? unlikely. Flat call all day
I think you either misread the board or misspoke. We don't lose to AA.Fold pre. If not, bet the turn. As played, I'm not sure on the river. Raising feels like it's never getting paid off light, but calling feels so weak after underrepping our hand so much.
I think you either misread the board or misspoke. We don't lose to AA.Fold pre. If not, bet the turn. As played, I'm not sure on the river. Raising feels like it's never getting paid off light, but calling feels so weak after underrepping our hand so much.
why do you fold pre here? are you saying open fold or fold to his rr?
no one ever answers when i post in strat..and guys like msals and nnb who replied to this in like 5 minutes, i never even see in strat
S'all good by me, Shippsy. Keep up the good work...

checking back turn and raising river when bet into is definitely a better line imo.. by checking back turn he is almost always going to rule out a king being in your range, and not fold his aces or queens or w/e he has on the river

checking back turn and raising river when bet into is definitely a better line imo.. by checking back turn he is almost always going to rule out a king being in your range, and not fold his aces or queens or w/e he has on the river
this is why you are the man
misspoke, ty
True, but when we raise the river it sends out a big red flag that says 'I like my hand'. Put yourself in villain's spot. What hand flat calls the flop, check the turn and raises the river?This is why betting the turn is good. Especially a smaller bet, imo. That makes it look a lot like a small-mid PP or like 86s+ and disguises your hand better
True, but when we raise the river it sends out a big red flag that says 'I like my hand'. Put yourself in villain's spot. What hand flat calls the flop, check the turn and raises the river?This is why betting the turn is good. Especially a smaller bet, imo. That makes it look a lot like a small-mid PP or like 86s+ and disguises your hand better
Ok let me ask you this. When we bet small on the turn. and then bet big on the river, will that not be a red flag? I think checking back the turn is way more deceptive, and is going to get you two streets worth of value (because of your raise on the river) a lot more often than betting the turn and river will. (especially in a 75 dollar tournament)
Ok let me ask you this. When we bet small on the turn. and then bet big on the river, will that not be a red flag? I think checking back the turn is way more deceptive, and is going to get you two streets worth of value (because of your raise on the river) a lot more often than betting the turn and river will. (especially in a 75 dollar tournament)
Who says we have to bet big on the river?
I told him the same thing on aim, his response "donks have money too" pertaining to it being a $75 mtt and not a $3 sng.