Serge's High Roller Playoff Pool 2009

12th????????????????Serge you suck.This may be a stupid question but is the pool in a separate thread?
No need to answer Serge, I read the rest of it.
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to answer Serge, I read the rest of it.
lol..good..I think that in a snake draft you are better off in your position than with the first pick.
I'm just hoping this doesn't take 6 hours to finish
If everyone shows up on time, and we draft in a quick and precise manner, it shouldnt take more than 2 hours.

dont forget tonight.10 15 pm...irc.holonet.orgroom name is gruven.I hear that Kovalev will be going in the top 5 tonight...Followed closely by Tomas Plekanec.

Also if some of you are having trouble with the chat room(not sure how you would) but if you are, you can find me on MSN at sergetoronto@hotmail.com or look in this thread for instructions.First person to pick a Montreal Canadiens will get a special prize from me, next time we meet up... :club:

Special prize = cockpunch?
Serge might hurt his shoulders punching up at someone's groin. Perhaps a punch to the shin, or something equally eye-level?

we are in the chat room, if you guys wanna test it out..irc.holonet.orggroup name: gruven

Change of plans, the draft will be held on MSN instead of the IRC thingy. Teams of two should decide between themselves who will do the picking, and discuss picks amongst themselves in a seperate window. We can only have twelve chatters in the conversation at a time.

Final Picks, please mention any mistakes.1) Crosby (Pit) (Zach)2) Datysuk (Det) (Arp)3) Ovechkin (Was) (RichNell)4) Savard (Bos) (SERGE)5) Malkin (PIT) (ADAM)6) Semin (WAS) (FLEUNG)7) Thornton (SJ) (Albeterto)8) Zetterberg (DET) (ATOMIC TEA)9) Hossa (DET) (White Spade)10) H. Sedin (VAN) (BIATCH)11) Parise (NJ) (Untilted)12) Marleau (SJ) (Ingman)13) Setoguchi (SJ) (Ingman)14) Elias (NJ) (Broadway)15) D. Sedin (VAN) (Biatch)16) Franzen (Det) (White Spade)17) Backstrom (Was) (Atomic Tea)18) Krecji (Bos) (Alberto)19) Lidstrom (Was) (Fleung)20) Greene (Det) (Adam)21) Kessel (Bos) (serge)22) E. Staal (Car) (RichNell)23) Gonchar (Pit) (Arp)24) Havlat (Chi) (Zach)25) Kunitz (pit) (Zach)26) Iginla (cgl) (arp)27) Ray Whitney (car) (RichNell)28 Sundin (Van) (Serge)29) Toews (Chi) (Adam)30) Kesler (Van) (Fleung)31) Recchi (Bos) (Alberto)32) Rafalski (Det) (Atomic Tea)33) Kronwall (Det) (White Spade)34) Camalleri (cgl) (Biatch)35) Langenbrunner(NJ) (Untilted)36) Boyle (SJ) (Ingman)37) Jokinen (Cgl) (Ingman)38) Zajac (NJ) (Untilted)39) Phaneuf (Cgl) (Biatch)40) Michalek (SJ) (WhiteSpade)41) pavelski (SJ) (Atomic Tea)42) Ryder (Bos) (Alberto)43) Burrows (Van) (Fleung)44) Clowe (SJ) (Adam)45) Carter (phi) (Serge)46) P Kane (Chi) (RichNell)47) Demitra (Van) (Arp)48) Getzlaf (Ana) (Zach)49) Cole (car) (Zach)50) Chara (Bos) (Arp)51) Sharp (Chi) (RichNell)52) M Richards (Phi) (Serge)53) Briere (Phi) (Adam)54) Pronger (Ana) (Fleung)55) Wideman (Bos) (Alberto)56) Bergeron (Bos) (Atomic Tea)57) J. Staal (Pit) (White Spade)58) B. Ryan (Ana) (Biatch)59) Gionta (NJ) (Untilted)60) Boyes (Stl) (Ingman)61) Mcdonald (Stl) (Ingman)62) Hudler (Det) (Untilted)63) Perry (Ana) (Biatch)64) Laich (Was) (White Spade)65) Holmstrom (Det) (Atomic Tea)66) Nash (CBJ) (Alberto)67) Selanne (Ana) (Fleung)68) R. Blake (SJ) (Adam)69) S. Gagne (Phi) (Serge)70) T. Ruutu (Car) (RichNell)71) S Neidemeyer(Ana) (Arp)72) B. Campbell (Chi) (Zach)73) Federov (Was) (Zach)74) Lucic (Bos) (Arp)75) Erhoff (SJ) (RichNell)76) Wheeler (Bos) (serge)77) Backes (Stl) (Adam)78) Cheechoo (SJ) (Fleung)79) Hartnell (Phi) (Alberto)80) Callahan (NYR) (Atomic Tea)81) Guerin (Pit) (White Spade)82) Tanguay (Mtl) (Biatch)83) Cleary (Det) (Untilted)84) Conroy (Cgl) (Ingman)85) Langkow (Cgl) (Ingman)86) Samuelsson (Det) (Untilted)87) Kovalev (Mtl) (Biatch)88) Fedetenko (Pit) (Whitespade)89) Sykora (Pit) (Atomatic Tea)90) Brindamour (Car) (Alberto)91) Bieksa (Van) (Fleung)92) Satan (Pit) (Adam)93) Versteeg (Chi) (Serge)94) Edler (Van) (RichNell)95) Letang (Pit) (Arp)96) Kozlov (Was) (Zach)97) Kobasew (Bos) (Zach)98) Borque (Cgl) (Arp)99) Cullen (Car) (RichNell)100) Laad (Chi) (Serge)101) Gomez (Nyr) (Adam)102) Timonen (Phi) (Fleung)103) Samsonov (car) (Alberto)104) Filppula (Det) (Atomic Tea)105) Vlasic (SJ) (White Spade)106) Bertuzzi (Cgl) (Biatch)107) Lundmark (Cgl) (Untilted)108) Drury (Nyr) (Ingman)109) Antropov (Nyr) (Ingman)110) Glencross (Cgl) (Untilted)111) Wellwood (Van) (Biatch)112) Bolland (Chi) (White Spade)113) Zubrus (NJ) (Atomic Tea)114) Kariya (stl) (Alberto)115) Lupul (Phi) (Fleung)116) Fleischman (Was) (Adam)117) Keith (Chi) (serge)118) Husselius (Cbj) (RichNell)119) Corvo (car) (Arp)120) Babcuck (Car) (Zach)121) Kennedy (Pit) (Zach)122) Oshie (Stl) (Arp)123) Giroux (Phi) (RichNell)124) Barker (Chi) (Serge)125) Berglund (Phi) (Adam)126) Umberger (Cbj) (Fleung)127) Zherdev (Nyr) (Alberto)128) Martin (NJ) (Atomic Tea)129) Avery (Nyr) (Whitespade)130) Koivu (Mtl) (Biatch)131) Shanahan (NJ) (Untilted)132) Naslund (Nyr) (Ingmen)133) Perron (Stl) (Ingmen)134) Rolston (NJ) (Untilted)135) Schneider (Mtl) (Biatch)136) Salo (Van) (White Spade)137) Hunwick (Bos) (Atomic Tea)138) Axelsoon (Bos) (Alberto)139) Knuble (Phi) (Fleung)140) Vermette (CBJ) (Adam)141) Ebbett (Ana) (Serge)142) Nylander (Was) (RichNell)143) Moss (cgl) (Arp)144) Pitkanen (Car) (Zach)

Team AJSev:Evgeni MalkinMike GreenJonathan ToewsRyane CloweDaniel BriereRob BlakeDavid BackesMiro SatanScott GomezThomas FleischmanPatrick BerglundAntoine Vermette

Good job guys..My goal was 12 30 and we made it...Thanks to Rich for the update of the thread.Good luck everyone and i will input the players into the site and will post the link to view the teams.

Team Broadway:PariseEliasLangunbrunnerZajacGiontaHudlerClearySammuelssonLundmarkGlencrossShannahanRolstonJersey makes the finals, the pool is mineJersey makes the conference finals, I have a shotAll other scenarios, I am dead

Good draft guys.I just wanted to give a word of advice, to a couple guys who were stuck a few times. Best course of action, I've found, is to do a little homework in Excel, put an appropriate number of guys from each team, and cross them off/delete them as they are picked. For this one, 144 players picked, an average of 9 per playoff team, so I put 12ish for each team, depending on how solid they were (ie more for Detroit and SJ, and less for the guys who are expected to be dogs).That way, you always know who's available. I also put their points, or PPG, or whatever the case may be for the specific pool, as well as their team in a seperate column, so you can sort it easily on the fly.

Good draft guys.I just wanted to give a word of advice, to a couple guys who were stuck a few times. Best course of action, I've found, is to do a little homework in Excel, put an appropriate number of guys from each team, and cross them off/delete them as they are picked. For this one, 144 players picked, an average of 9 per playoff team, so I put 12ish for each team, depending on how solid they were (ie more for Detroit and SJ, and less for the guys who are expected to be dogs).That way, you always know who's available. I also put their points, or PPG, or whatever the case may be for the specific pool, as well as their team in a seperate column, so you can sort it easily on the fly.
And then he would ask me, and I would say, 'no' no no no no But finally I caved, and we DID take Tyler 'f-en' Kennedy

1. Crosby (PIT)24. Havlat (CHI)25. Kunitz (PIT)48. Getzlaf (ANA)49. Cole (CAR)72. Campbell (CHI)73. Fedorov (WAS)96. Kozlov (WAS)97. Kobasew (BOS)120. Babchuk (CAR)121. Kennedy (PIT)144. Pitkanen (CAR)PIT x 3, CAR x 3, CHI x 2, WAS x 2, BOS x 1, ANA x 1

My plan was to buy a lot of shit (which I succeeded in), I just need to now hope it doesn't get clogged and flushes down the toilet.Meet the shittiest team....Henrik SedinDaniel SedinKyle WellwoodMike CammelriDion PhaneufTodd BertuzziCorey PerryBobby RyanSaku KoivuAlex TanguayAlex KovalevMathieu Scheniderp.s. why am i the only one who picked habs?