Serge's High Roller Playoff Pool 2009

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple scoring...Pts worth 1pt...Thats it..Goals and assists are the same...By popular demand I will pay three spots...If we have 11 $750 $250 $100

I like 1,2,3, with 3 getting money back.Really Nell and I are just doing you guys a favour, as you are all playing for second place anyways.
If I vote I'll take serge's top two idea.I hate money back prizes. feels like losing. if there's a 3rd the guy has to win something even if it's $20.

Last place should get the Biatch award, which is an imaginary hug.Last year, I think I finished last. I believe I was 1st after round 1..... too bad all my players were eliminated in round 1. I think I had all Washington and Calgary, which both went to game 7.

I agree with Flueng, money back is kinda lame. If 3 are paid $700, $250 and $150 wouldn't be bad 68.18%, 22.7% and 13.6%. Otherwise I like the 2 people get paid pool 70% for $770 and 30% for $330.

I agree with Flueng, money back is kinda lame. If 3 are paid $700, $250 and $150 wouldn't be bad 68.18%, 22.7% and 13.6%. Otherwise I like the 2 people get paid pool 70% for $770 and 30% for $330.
YEShas the payout been written in stone serge?seriously, especially me who's freerolling the pool I LITERALLY lose money for a 3rd place of $100. I'd rather dump it all to top 2 or like 3A said above.
It looks like we will have 12...my buddy Alberto is in..
YEShas the payout been written in stone serge?seriously, especially me who's freerolling the pool I LITERALLY lose money for a 3rd place of $100. I'd rather dump it all to top 2 or like 3A said above.
nothings written in stone..I can go with top 2..But why is 3A getting involved..He isnt even in..lol...
Id like to sign up for the 20$ one.
I am not doing a $20 one...too much work involved sorry.If someone else is willing to run it, ill join.
Last year, $20 was withheld from the prize pool to pay for the stat tracking site. Will this year be the same?
very good point..Please post the site again as I have lost the link...
All sounds good to me. Can we get a list of the rules, like how many each of us will be allowed to draft? And what the tie-breakers are? lol
I will have the rules posted by tomorrow..Just make sure you are in front of a computer Tuesday at 10 15 p
the draft order done yet?
no..it will be determined from the day of the draft from my 1995 Toronto Maple Leafs hat..
$50 sent to sergetoronto on pstars (teaming with atomic tea).
got it..you could of waited as I am going to be shipping you some money soon...its pretty funny that you are teaming with Atomic Tea as I believe he is a Habs fan..lol
got it..you could of waited as I am going to be shipping you some money soon...its pretty funny that you are teaming with Atomic Tea as I believe he is a Habs fan..lol
Oh god I didn't know that.... is it too late to change my mind? PICK WITH YOUR MIND NOT YOUR HEART MR. TEA!