Upcoming Live Mtts - Florida

out of the $900 at the isle. lololol @ this one hand that knocked me down pretty short... my run bad just doesnt stopi had like 17,500ish at 200/400 25.utg limps like he normally does. mp limps as well. i make it 2500 from the CO with AJo. utg and mp call. flop A 8 3 rainbow. pots around 8500. utg checks, MP shoves for like 9500. i shove on top and utg folds. MP flips up 56o (lol). turn 7. river 9. looooooooooooooooool then he says "you cant say it was a bad play, i was making a play at the pot"fml
I see so many of these plays at the Hard Rock Hollywood. Tons of fish who love calling or shoving with top pair or gut shots...and it seems most of the time they get lucky.
out of the $900 at the isle. lololol @ this one hand that knocked me down pretty short... my run bad just doesnt stopi had like 17,500ish at 200/400 25.utg limps like he normally does. mp limps as well. i make it 2500 from the CO with AJo. utg and mp call. flop A 8 3 rainbow. pots around 8500. utg checks, MP shoves for like 9500. i shove on top and utg folds. MP flips up 56o (lol). turn 7. river 9. looooooooooooooooool then he says "you cant say it was a bad play, i was making a play at the pot"fml
Geeeeeez, thats brutal man. Good luck in the other FL events.

Did anyone here start at table 6-1 or get moved to table 6-1 at Derby Lane today? I played with a guy wearing a Bucs hat and a blue shirt and could've sworn I heard them mention FCP.

Did anyone here start at table 6-1 or get moved to table 6-1 at Derby Lane today? I played with a guy wearing a Bucs hat and a blue shirt and could've sworn I heard them mention FCP.
i wish i knew you were there...i played on saturday at table 3-6i was wearing a FSU hoody
i wish i knew you were there...i played on saturday at table 3-6i was wearing a FSU hoody
I have a third of one the chip leaders going in today. You still in?Acid Knight started at table 5-4, I think, and busted around 11PM. I was out in the first hour. :)Two hands made my day:Hand 1: Guy I thought might be FCP raised up. I called with AT and a few others called as well. Flop was KxJd7d. He bet 1/2 pot. I called, everyone else folded. Turn was a Qs. He checked, I bet 1200, he made it 3000 leaving about 13k behind. At this point, I was pretty certain he had a set or two pair because he hadn't put money in without a hand so far and seemed kind of nervous to be playing live. I called his raise figuring I could protect my stack against a paired board and that he wouldn't fold either of these hands on the river unless......9d on the river. He quickly fired out 3000. I still thought it was likely that my hand was best, but I hated that the flush hit and the four-straight hit and he didn't hesitate to bet. I called and he rolled over KQdd for two pair on the turn and the rivered flush.Hand 2: New table, first hand I saw, CO raised up, BB 3bet. From the table talk, it was obvious that they had gotten into it all day. On a KQxx board, the BB fired twice, big, and the CO jammed the turn. The BB disgustedly folded, saying he was sucked out on, but when he folded I saw a 5h. Next hand, I raise MP to 300 with AA. Button (CO from above) makes it 500. SB (BB from above) asks what the minimum raise is. For some reason, 1000 is the answer, so that's what he makes it. The BB calls. I shovel for like 9600 total. The button thinks forever and then makes a hero-fold of JJ. SB snap-calls and BB calls off the rest of his 8600ish stack. Button makes a big deal about folding jacks. SB shows the other two jacks. BB shows tens. Flop is ten-high, but the board runs out four clubs and Jc wins it. Derby Lane is LOL bad. Acid asked for a receipt and the woman refused, saying, "We've done it this way since 1925." I don't even know what that means.

I'm leaving Fort Pierce today, and I guess there is a poker club a mile or so down the road around here. I didn't get a chance to check it out, though. Did I miss anything?

the hardrock is ****ing retarded. i called like 2 weeks ago to reserve my seat for the $1100 for day 1b on saturday (tomorrow). i called them just now to confirm, and they said that ALL seats needed to be bought by friday 10:30 AM. LOL. i mean really??? fwiw there are plenty of seats availible, but they won't sell it. looks like i'll just be grinding online. ****ing douches

the hardrock is ****ing retarded. i called like 2 weeks ago to reserve my seat for the $1100 for day 1b on saturday (tomorrow). i called them just now to confirm, and they said that ALL seats needed to be bought by friday 10:30 AM. LOL. i mean really??? fwiw there are plenty of seats availible, but they won't sell it. looks like i'll just be final tabling 14 162's online. ****ing douches
fyp
I'm leaving Fort Pierce today, and I guess there is a poker club a mile or so down the road around here. I didn't get a chance to check it out, though. Did I miss anything?
You were in Ft Pierce, which basically means, you were in Florida, and missed EVERYTHING