Looshle's Random March Madness Pool

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome if someone ultimately traded the winner, but that would probably require a significantly lower seed winning.

And Northern Iowa. At least I got a #3 in Syracuse, but I'm not sure if they have anything left in the tank.
They've had over a week off... they should be just as fresh as everyone else. I don't know about final 4, but I think they will do well.
They've had over a week off... they should be just as fresh as everyone else. I don't know about final 4, but I think they will do well.
Thought the same thing when they went 4 in 4 in 06. They looked like shit v. TAMU... I'm sure they'll win their 1st rnd game, but SFA is no walk over. I just think Pender and James will be just a lil too much talent for them.
i had cuse' in the final 4 but lst minnute changed it for Oklahomo.
Here are prizes.384 to first128 to second64 to third64 to fourthThere were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order: 1. cwik - Louisville 2. AASnake- Michigan State 17. king tanner - UCONN 19. jcashx36x - Missouri 1. Looshle1 - Pittsburghe 3. nutzbuster2 - Villanova 17. StrippersNBlow - North Carolina 18. WhatarunAA - Oklahoma
gl sirs