Looshle's Random March Madness Pool

Here are prizes.384 to first128 to second64 to third64 to fourthThere were 32 items in your list. Here they are in random order: 1. cwik - Louisville 2. AASnake- Michigan State 3. ship_itt2 - Kansas 4. Speedkills - Wake Forest 5. ship_itt1 - Utah 6. zimmer41412 - West Virginia 7. SilkyJohnson1 - Boston College 8. GWCGWC - Ohio State 9. the czar - Siena 10. Looshle1 - USC 11. WhatarunAA - Dayton 12. Tehtoe1 - Arizona 13. SilkyJohnson2 - Cleveland State 14. Gallo - North Dakota State 15. FCPBOB - Robert Morris 16. jfgonzales - Morehead State 17. king tanner - UCONN 18. vbnautilis - Memphis 19. jcashx36x - Missouri 20. rollin_game - Washington 21. Yoda - Purdue 22. nutzbuster1 - Marquette 23. grindermj - California 24. StrippersNBlow - BYU 25. Tehtoe2 - Texas A & M 26. Looshle2 - Maryland 27. nutzbuster2 - Utah State 28. troyomac2 - Northern Iowa 29. zimmer4141 - Mississippi State 30. troyomac1 - Cornell 31. serge - Cal State Northridge 32. gary212121 - Chattanooga 1. Looshle1 - Pittsburghe 2. nutzbuster1 - Duke 3. nutzbuster2 - Villanova 4. the czar - Xavier 5. GWCGWC - Florida State 6. Looshle2 - UCLA 7. FCPBOB - Texas 8. SilkyJohnson1 - Oklahoma State 9. Yoda - Tennessee 10. AASnake - Minnesota 11. gary212121 - VCU 12. rollin_game - Wisconsin 13. vbnautilis - Portland State 14. troyomac1 - American University 15. ship_itt1 - Brighamton 16. Tehtoe2 - ETSU 17. StrippersNBlow - North Carolina 18. WhatarunAA - Oklahoma 19. troyomac2 - Syracuse 20. grindermj - Gonzaga 21. Tehtoe1 - Illinois 22. serge - Arizona State 23. jcashx36x - Clemson 24. king tanner - LSU 25. Gallo - Butler 26. Speedkills - Michigan 27. ship_itt2 - Temple 28. SilkyJohnson2 - Western Kentucky 29. jfgonzales - Akron 30. zimmer4141 - Stephen F. Austin 31. zimmer41412 - Morgan State 32. cwik - Radford

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that I was out in the other thread.... since you already did the draft I will send though so I don't get put on the scammer list. I'll have to send $20 on FTP though.(edit) $20 sent to gametymer on FTP

I said that I was out in the other thread.... since I got UCONN, I will send though so I don't get put on the scammer list. I'll have to send $20 on FTP though.
FYP :club:
I dont get whats going on? im in but I dont understand. how much is it?
each person pays $20 for two random teams in they tourney. If your team makes it to the final four you win moneyz!Id like to offer you a sweet deal of swapping teams with myself. deal?

Serious question now though. I haven't made my bracket yet for the actual pool. Do I need to go with Louisville now or do I hedge against it?

FYP :ts
I think I made my post before the names came out and before I read the rules and saw the numbers. For the record I hate UCONN and dont think they will make final 4, but on the other hand I'm not that disappointed at randomly getting them as my pick :club: .If you want to DQ me or whatever since I said I was out in the other thread that is cool with me.
I think I made my post before the names came out and before I read the rules and saw the numbers. For the record I hate UCONN and dont think they will make final 4, but on the other hand I'm not that disappointed at randomly getting them as my pick :club: .If you want to DQ me or whatever since I said I was out in the other thread that is cool with me.
I'm jk sorry for not seeing your post
YOU'LL BE IN AND LIKE IT!

obv Loosh #1 seed rigged!I guess I coulda done worse with a 5 and a 9. But i'd rather a 1, 2, or 3 and a 16!

I like this pool. But to balance things out maybe some kind of system could've been worked out where the lowest seeds get x amount of extra points the farther they make it. <enter "dscoot comment here about how I should start my own pool" here>

Yeah, they're not too bad. Also, I can't complain because I just noticed Troyomac got American and Cornell.
And Northern Iowa. At least I got a #3 in Syracuse, but I'm not sure if they have anything left in the tank.