30 left..no real reads other than this guy garage is pretty bad..he had reshipped 30bbs on me earlier when i 2.5x it..open button, sb ships 10bbs..bb re ships light here to iso the shorty or a huge hand? do you call or fold pre?Full Tilt Poker Game #11183453555: $20,000 Guarantee (Rebuy) (83963127), Table 15 - 250/500 Ante 50 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:29:32 ET - 2009/03/17Seat 1: JRoc123456 (17,467)Seat 2: rarely sober (46,384)Seat 3: MOSCOW77 (3,130), is sitting outSeat 4: kingbaby1212 (36,483)Seat 5: Mutha Flushaa (55,712)Seat 6: c-biz-kid (6,453)Seat 7: garage13 (18,131)Seat 8: captaindoo (17,389)JRoc123456 antes 50rarely sober antes 50MOSCOW77 antes 50kingbaby1212 antes 50Mutha Flushaa antes 50c-biz-kid antes 50garage13 antes 50captaindoo antes 50c-biz-kid posts the small blind of 250garage13 posts the big blind of 500The button is in seat #5*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Mutha Flushaa [9d 9h]captaindoo has 15 seconds left to actcaptaindoo foldsJRoc123456 foldsrarely sober foldsMOSCOW77 foldskingbaby1212 foldsMutha Flushaa raises to 1,240c-biz-kid raises to 6,403, and is all ingarage13 has 15 seconds left to actgarage13 raises to 18,081, and is all inMutha Flushaa has 15 seconds left to actMutha Flushaa has requested TIME

5 pps that have you dominated, AK AQ are coinflipsYour best caseSB is on a steel or Ax at bestBBs raise is to get you out, prolly with 2 broadwaysIf the above is correct?Call

5 pps that have you dominated, AK AQ are coinflipsYour best caseSB is on a steel or Ax at bestBBs raise is to get you out, prolly with 2 broadwaysIf the above is correct?Call
no, i'm pretty sure his opponent has kings.
no, i'm pretty sure his opponent has kings.
Might be or QQ AA but for 1/3 of his stack it's still a call, but I could still sleep if I folded this one.
Might be or QQ AA but for 1/3 of his stack it's still a call, but I could still sleep if I folded this one.
Nha, I'm pretty sure it's kings as well.Just look at the way he played the hand.

I'm folding in this spot .... Can not justify a third of my stack pre flop where you are either coin flipping or drawing to 2 outs at best ..... There are plenty of better spots to get your money in and gambool it up but you are possibly in this flip situation 3 way in which you are probably even further behind than you think .... You also have to consider implicatiions that if you loose a third of your stack are you really set up for a deep run? save the chips and pick a better spot because even a lag tard shows up with a hand more often than not

I'm folding in this spot .... Can not justify a third of my stack pre flop where you are either coin flipping or drawing to 2 outs at best ..... There are plenty of better spots to get your money in and gambool it up but you are possibly in this flip situation 3 way in which you are probably even further behind than you think .... You also have to consider implicatiions that if you loose a third of your stack are you really set up for a deep run? save the chips and pick a better spot because even a lag tard shows up with a hand more often than not
he doesnt ship 22-88 here? he doesnt ship almost atc to take a 60 40 with my dead money and the short sb? i think a coinflip or 2 outs at best is a ridiculous assumption
he doesnt ship 22-88 here? he doesnt ship almost atc to take a 60 40 with my dead money and the short sb? i think a coinflip or 2 outs at best is a ridiculous assumption
Your facing a raise a ship a re ship and ur figuring the nines may be good? i am pretty sure your drawing to 2 outs ..... short stack ok his range is probably tens or better aj or better but then you have the added complication of the reship knowing he has you behind still to act .... is not exactly what you wanted as matter of fact i probably puke on the keyboard at that point , I still stand by in 3 way action you either coin flipping or way behind ...... Look at the hand from the perspective the short stack has 12 to 15 k in chips and ask yourself are you still calling after a re raise ship and a reship in that spot? because if you lose that is your tourney and you really have no equity sitting on the rail .... Nitty maybe but the reship adds the dynamic that really has to make you ask exactly what is villian one shoving with that i can beat and what is villian 2 re shipping with that you are ahead of ..... if it is a heads up deal then by all means snap call and take off to the races and best of luck But i am picking a better spot and sleeping pretty good with the fold no matter what happens Consider the fact garage may have been setting up an image that he is well aware of and knowing his image does he really reship with you behind him well aware of your perception of his image without a strong hand ... really sounds like you are looking at instant results and it is skewing an honest look at the hand

I can easily see garage trying to isolate the short stake and trying to push you off any A here. Plus with 30 deep, the chance to eliminate 2 when we are faced with a coinflip, where we are ahead is a snap call. Worst case we still have a healthy stack in relation to the rest of the table to make a deep run. Make the call and fistpump when the board bricks out no Aresults??