Lol Tj Final Table Of Sunday Mil On Stars

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang in there man....Chronic is applying a hell of a lot of pressure

TheCronic420's pic is not KFL.It's Sabel Cohen-LandremI don't know the exact spelling but it's a different women player.

GG TJ, you really are world class(along with Scott Sitron).You both won like 170k total tonite?Nice lives. :club:

Thanks for the rail guys.. played kinda timid after I donked my stack off with J9.. ill be back.. ive learned so much in the last few months from Icallseat3 that I really think im gonna take my game to the next level. Congrats to VTL too.

Thanks for the rail guys.. played kinda timid after I donked my stack off with J9.. ill be back.. ive learned so much in the last few months from Icallseat3 that I really think im gonna take my game to the next level. Congrats to VTL too.
teach me
GG TJ, you really are world class(along with Scott Sitron).You both won like 170k total tonite?Nice lives. :club:
What else did he cash?gg well played

What were your thoughts through the J9 hand, if you don't mind me asking? I thought the play was correct, I just was wondering about his hand range and FE

Congrats TJ. I know you work very hard and your success is well deserved. You really are an inspiration. Sorry you couldn't take it down but we all know you'll be in a position to do it (and much greater things) again.

What were your thoughts through the J9 hand, if you don't mind me asking? I thought the play was correct, I just was wondering about his hand range and FE
ok.. this is osmething i do alot.. compound my mistakes.. i dont have much personal history with vietcong but i heard hes bad. which should have made my hand a fold.. alot of times i will 3 bet 2nd in chips if im chip leader cuz they really need a big hand to continue.. when i bet the flop i figure he has some type of 88 or 99 hand or maybe even like AQ JA A10...When I put alot of heat on the turn he needs to have a huge hand to continue cuz the rest of the chips are goin in on the river.. on the river I shoudla cut my losses but the pot was too big and I was forced to shove.. The mistake was made preflop because of the player and the situation.. and it compounded from there. Very disappointed in this hand but I had 3 final tables today and thought I played really well. Thanks again for the rail.
Congrats TJ. I know you work very hard and your success is well deserved. You really are an inspiration. Sorry you couldn't take it down but we all know you'll be in a position to do it (and much greater things) again.
What else did he cash?gg well played
Scott Sitron (icallseat3) won the Warm Up today for $111,000 and TJ took 5th in the MIllion for over $50,000 so close to $170,000 combined. The coolest thing is that they both came from the Milwaukee, WI area (I have been lucky enough to play live with both of these guys in 2007 before they became online superstars) and are just sick players and great guys all around.I need lessons obv.