In my local paper on any given day, you can find "Mr. X charged with 5th offense DWI" or "Ms. Y charged with 6th offense driving on a revoked license, failure to yield, schedule IV drugs, etc."
Honey, that's because you're in Tennessee.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the wake of the Obama administration, this old post made me laugh.
And here I thought you were bringing my old topics as a tribute to me.As I said, I believe in budget balancing. I understand that federal spending can do a lot to compensate for reduced consumer spending, but it worries me. I want it to stop as soon as possible and want to see a return to balancing the budget and paying down the debt. Remember, Bush inherited the largest surplus in US history and managed to leave office with the largest deficit in history. I don't like the level of federal spending under Obama, but he didn't inherit a huge surplus.
Honey, that's because you're in Tennessee.
You know I kid because I used to live there.
And here I thought you were bringing my old topics as a tribute to me.As I said, I believe in budget balancing. I understand that federal spending can do a lot to compensate for reduced consumer spending, but it worries me. I want it to stop as soon as possible and want to see a return to balancing the budget and paying down the debt. Remember, Bush inherited the largest surplus in US history and managed to leave office with the largest deficit in history. I don't like the level of federal spending under Obama, but he didn't inherit a huge surplus.
Bill Clinton Surplus Myth - more democratic fuzzy mathhttp://jrs2cents.com/bill-clinton-surplus-.../comment-page-1