Nnb Rail Call, $150 Rebuy On Ftp

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah, sighhh, thx all...def didnt play that well tho at the final table, granted i was extremely card dead....got like 3bet like 5 str8 hands by the same guy lol then i open JJ and he tank foldss!!is it real that i had my biggest score ever on 3 hours of sleep, in dublin 2 days b4 st paddys day with a brand new ftp avatar in the leprechaun, in a hotel that blocks pokerstars so i was just grinding ub + ftp....also had a 1 foot ethernet cord and sat in a very uncomfrutable chair all day lolreal ****ing day :club:
Congrats on the score. This sounds like the MJ syndrome. You're totally uncomfortable and out of your element so you rise up to the situation and exceed your expectations. Confidence is king. Keep cranking. Joe
Sick, nice score NNB. Fwiw, I had sets in both hands we played vs each other earlier in the tournament.
ofc u did, u always have it :club:
bah, sighhh, thx all...def didnt play that well tho at the final table, granted i was extremely card dead....got like 3bet like 5 str8 hands by the same guy lol then i open JJ and he tank foldss!!is it real that i had my biggest score ever on 3 hours of sleep, in dublin 2 days b4 st paddys day with a brand new ftp avatar in the leprechaun, in a hotel that blocks pokerstars so i was just grinding ub + ftp....also had a 1 foot ethernet cord and sat in a very uncomfrutable chair all day lolreal ****ing day :ts
I didn't think your final table play was bad. You did have a pest on your left who was 3-betting often preflop, but once he was gone, you were definitely the table captain. The 2nd-to-last hand with the J5 definitely hurt, but I mean the villain folded pre every time you made that move previously. He was probably the weakest player at the final table and didn't appear to have a strong heads-up game, and was folding to any real aggression pre. Just unfortunate he had a hand that time. Still, nice score and now you get to enjoy the St. Patty's Day celebration, weeeeeeeee :club:
ofc u did, u always have it :club:
Heh, I almost added an obv in there. :)He wasn't running well against me, so it was a good table break for him; not only did I flop two sets vs him, but he flatted me with kings another time and lost half his stack when someone woke up with aa behind him. Good recovery imo.

When going to Dublin usually mention it somewhere on fcp, I can hook some of you up with good parties places to go, illegal substances..directions to mushy mountian etc. Im not there right now and a bit clueless on good going ons on short notice.Congrats condolences on the score

Wow...sick day NNB and FCP for that matter!

Congrats. Now how long before the NNB scammed me thread starts?????
lol! :club: