i saw a thread a while ago and someone had gotten scammed by someone and somebody posted the persons real name and address, just wanted to know how they got that info because i got scammed and want to find that out for payback

It's not too hard.You'll have to explain the entire story in detail and be willing to answer questions before being deemed worthy of an FCP detective drill.go

i saw a thread a while ago and someone had gotten scammed by someone and somebody posted the persons real name and address, just wanted to know how they got that info because i got scammed and want to find that out for payback
not a good idea and not worth it. grow up
not a good idea and not worth it. grow up
how do you know? let alone to tell the guy to grow upunless ur directly involved or know the circumstances u owe the OP an apology for being a douche
Payback as in you are going to go slash some tires and put rocks through windows...or payback as in getting your payment back?
Payback as in you are going to go slash some tires and put rocks through windows...or payback as in getting your payment back?
the first one, dont even care about the money, its the principal and all the bs the guy went thru to get me send him money, his name is tommy619 on ap/ub i think he said he was ap if he wasnt lying about that also
how do you know? let alone to tell the guy to grow upunless ur directly involved or know the circumstances u owe the OP an apology for being a douche
i do know one thing. You my friend are a moron.
  • 2 weeks later...
he stole from the place to give to the thing to pay the thingy?
he stole from the place to give to the thing to pay the thingy?
no he stole the thing to get to the place that paid him the thingy.

OK, I think I have your man. This guy goes by the name tommy619 and looks like the kind of guy who would scam you. Generally you can tell by looking, so I'd say this seals the deal. http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd276/tommy619/tommy/Picture032.jpg Now, if we make the small assumption that 619 is his area code and that no one on else on the internet is using the handle tommy619 for any other purpose ( I mean really, how many tommys could there be in that area code), then we can also be sure that the following email address and AIM belongs to him: http://www.roadtripamerica.com/forum/member.php?u=13362(click on Contact Info)Case closed.

If this person : s1675290048_9392.jpgIs the same as one of the people in those picsegPicture028.jpgPicture041.jpg(maybe he's the one behind the camera more )Then he's Thomas Sowa of San Diego California and is on facebook..idk if thesepeople are the same, I'm not v good with faces.edit: in fact they don't look alike really. I guess there's a chance.

To be sure of anything, we need more info. I've looked at most of the Tommys in San Diego on facebook nowvbs guy definitely looks best bet so far.Also, he sucks at pokerhttp://www.pokertableratings.com/overview/tommy619Somone from Oshawa in Canada going by the screenname tommy619 finished 4344th in a freeroll satellite on Pokerstars on March 24th 2006! Can't find anything more than that though.