Ncaa Draft Pool 2009

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you might be full, but I couldn't tell, so if you need one more I'd be in. Naturally, I have no idea what this chat room thing is you speak of, but I'm sure I could figure it out. If you're full, no prob, just let me know.

Looks like you might be full, but I couldn't tell, so if you need one more I'd be in. Naturally, I have no idea what this chat room thing is you speak of, but I'm sure I could figure it out. If you're full, no prob, just let me know.
Very simple, open webpage http://holonet.org and type the channel name FCP - connect, chat. Several of us use the chatroom on and off 24/7 just talkin about random stuff, stocks poker sports etc. Feel free to come by :club:
What time can you make it Tyler?Also, if you have aim, I'd rather start up a chat on there since holonet like stalled out really bad for me Sunday.
it's not the server, it's you :club:
yeah albertoflaming0.
Saw you come in and out of IRC sorry I missed you. Good avatar, you in Raleigh area? Go Heels!

why can't we do six again? better than to keep waiting around. or even 5 if no one else shows. $150 is something to be interested for.edit: in my studying for my math exam, i did just say 5*25=150. im so screwed.