I don't know if this happens to a lot of players (probably not), but I seem to have a problem with my rakeback at FT. The pattern would be, I would receive my rakeback on Friday, and when I proceed to play, I immediately lose most of my rakeback in one session. It is really bugging me as this has happening for 5-6 weeks in a row, and I'm starting to wonder if it's a mental thing. Maybe I'm subconsciously playing looser or gambling more because I basically just received free money, or it's just coincidental that variance hits me right at that time for the last couple months. I don't feel like I'm playing all that differently than usual. It's just that it happens IMMEDIATELY after I receive my rakeback. It kinda makes me sick about it. Is anyone else experiencing this? (probably not and I'm just steaming right now).

I don't know if this happens to a lot of players (probably not), but I seem to have a problem with my rakeback at FT. The pattern would be, I would receive my rakeback on Friday, and when I proceed to play, I immediately lose most of my rakeback in one session. It is really bugging me as this has happening for 5-6 weeks in a row, and I'm starting to wonder if it's a mental thing. Maybe I'm subconsciously playing looser or gambling more because I basically just received free money, or it's just coincidental that variance hits me right at that time for the last couple months. I don't feel like I'm playing all that differently than usual. It's just that it happens IMMEDIATELY after I receive my rakeback. It kinda makes me sick about it. Is anyone else experiencing this? (probably not and I'm just steaming right now).
After Rakeback gets deposited and after a withdrawal. You didn't read the fine print in the Terms of Service that clearly states that all players are subject to a doomswitch penalty greater than or equal to 75 % of all bonuses are withdrawal amounts. It also clearly states that this shall be called variance and not be discussed in public forums. First rule about doomswitch, don't talk about doomswitch. Hope this helps.

as a serious response, i'm gonna go with the "it feels like you got extra money, so gamble more response." anytime i make a semi-decent score in a tourney or whatever it seems like i go on a downswing..

Immediately after rakeback, more house players (virtual players autogenerated by the FTP software) are assigned to your tables. Since they have full knowledge of your cards and the cards to come in the hand, they can play any style against you and win. The formula for how much of your rakeback is taken hasn't been cracked yet, unfortunately.

Ill edit this when I can properly type, but for now...complacency noun a feeling of calm satisfaction with your own abilities or situation that prevents you from trying harderI think you're like, "heh, I have $x extra so can afford to lose it":club: