• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You understand that threads like this make the bumping continue right?Just want to clarify it if you don't: Ignore the problem it will cease to exsist.
no thats the ****ing problem... retards just keep doing it... cuz they think they're cool....
the bumping seriously needs to stop... its really really really pathetic and noone thinks its funny.
R U Serious? Really really really?At least Noone is enjoying himself.

I think bumping threads CAN be interesting and funny if you are bumping either a classic or looking back on a certain topic..However I agree bumping for the sake bumping is childish.

businesscat3.jpg
I was going to write this extremely long post about FCP'ers taking the internet way too serious, but that picture pretty much sums everything up. I just don't get how people can get so worked up about a freaking thread on an internet forum.
I was going to write this extremely long post about FCP'ers taking the internet way too serious, but that picture pretty much sums everything up. I just don't get how people can get so worked up about a freaking thread on an internet forum.
Stop getting worked up about people getting worked up about things they shouldn't be getting worked up about... man.
Stop getting worked up about people getting worked up about things they shouldn't be getting worked up about... man.
Stop telling people to stop getting so worked up about people getting worked up about things they shouldn't be getting worked up about... man.

BumpEdit: 3 minutes too long for a bump?

I wasn't worked up, but now I'm freaking worked up.....bitch.
Just because some people here are actually interested in making money thats all
Just because some people here are actually interested in making money thats all
I'm interested in making money, I'm not going to have a heart attack every time someone starts a dumb thread though.