**officla (haha) Im Driving To South Carolina Tomorrow Thread**

yeah...thats right bitches....a couple goof friends of mine moved back to Colombia, SC in December.....so 3 of my pub friends and I are goign down there fri-sun...because they close off part of the city and throw a huge st pattys day celebration the weekend before every yearshould be fun....no comp for 3 days thosee ya all sunday night!

have fun and take your golf clubs with you

your gonna get gang raped
...by South Carolina rednecks. I hear they're gentler than West Virginia, but still.
Chrozzo likes it rough
Then he should stop by my house on the way home.
all i remember from last night is finishing my 8th car bomb and 15th? Guinness then falling out of the cab back at my friends house
If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were my friend Matt.
all i remember from last night is finishing my 8th car bomb...
Exactly what is a car bomb?Oh no...

To much rain for golf. LOL. I'm in North Carolina and it rained all weekend. Hope you enjoyed your trip. X

Exactly what is a car bomb?Oh no...
1/2 shot of Baileys, 1/2 shot Jameson, drop it 2/3 pint Guinness and chug. Down it fast or else the Baileys curdles, it's best to let that happen in your stomach. no sw.
Are you a drug mule?
that was one of the best jobs i've ever had. 3 balloons of coke in my ass would get me lots of money. :)sw... obv
1/2 shot of Baileys, 1/2 shot Jameson, drop it 2/3 pint Guinness and chug. Down it fast or else the Baileys curdles, it's best to let that happen in your stomach. no sw.
the way i learned (but not the way bars serve them) is pour some Jameson into a 2/3 Guinness and then drop an entire shot of Baileys in and chug
that was one of the best jobs i've ever had. 3 balloons of coke in my ass would get me lots of money. :)sw... obv
Everytime I fly somewhere I call an annonymous tip into the airport that someone with my name is smuggling drugs in there rectum just to get those burly security guys to dig around in my ass.