Short Vegas Tr Thus Far

Got into Vegas on Wednesday afternoon, immediately went to Chipotle with a friend of mine. Got some burritos, ate them, had some great meetings, and once work was out of the way, hit up the food :)Had dinner at B&B at the Venetian, a Mario Batali restaurant. There were 6 of us, we had the 9 course tasting menu. We added the wine pairing to each course, which basically ensured that we'd get drunk. The food was delicious, and the standout for me was olive oil gelato. It was super interesting, a really unique taste, and I enjoyed it immensely! There was also a goat/sheep cheese in black truffle honey which might sound nasty, but it tasted like incredible ice cream. So unbelievably good. Very happy with the meal :)After that, I ventured over to the Venetian poker room to play some drunk 1/2NL. I bought in for $300 and lost it my first hand after open shoving AK into AA. I bought in for another $300 and lost that after check raising all-in with 29ss into QQ on a Q26 rainbow board. I then bought in for another $300, check raised all in with Qh2x on a Th-2h-6x board and ran into TT, but I went runner runner flush to double to $600.After that, I basically played every single hand. I was as high as $2100 at one point, but ended up leaving with $909, $9 more than I was in for. Sweet! I straddled every time I could, raised and 3bet blind, overbet like $600 into $20 pots, had a really hilarious time.I had my whole table telling raunchy jokes, doing shots, and pushing the action. There were a few 1k+ pots on the table, and we were loud and having a great time. This one dude, Max, was at the other end of the table from me. He told some of the best stupid jokes I've heard in a long time, we swapped numbers, and he and some of his girlfriends are meeting my crew out tonight at Tao. (here come the gay jokes)Today, I woke up super early and headed down to the poker room at Caesars (where I'm staying) to play some 1/3. There was no open seating, so I jsut sat in the 2/5 game instead. I didn't realized it was uncapped and bought in for $500. There were a few 3k stacks on the table. The first hand I played I bluffed $300 off to the guy in immediate position to me, reloaded to $500 (in for $800) and played for like 4 hours.The first big hand I won was actually really awesome. There's a straddle, a limp behind, and I make it $45 with 99 with $700 effective. Three callers, we see a flop of K-9-6 rainbow. It's checked to me, I bet $75, two callers. Turn is a 3, completing the rainbow, and it's checked to me again (I'm effectively on the button). I think for awhile and check behind. River is a 7, they both check to me again, and I think for a few seconds and announce that I'm all-in.I had been playing super loose (as is my modus operandi) and they both tanked. The first guy eventually folded, and the second guy thought, thought, thought, and finally called with KT. Ship the pot, sitting on roughly $1800 now.I play a ton of smallish pots, grind up to $2100, and this was the biggest hand of the session. One guy is 3k deep, another is 1.6k deep, another is short with $500. "Shortstack" opens to $25, 3 people call, I make it $130 with 87ss on the button. Everyone calls. Flop is 567 with 2 spades, sick flop. They all check to me, I bet $275, two people call, and the guy 3k deep makes it $750. I think for like 5 seconds and shove, both other guys fold, the 3k deep guy groans really loud and calls with 2 red aces. The turn makes me a flush and there's no more sweat. So I've got close-ish to $5k at this point, and I'll play one more notable hand before I leave.I'm the straddler, and I have K4hh. Effective stacks $1.1k. UTG makes it $30, 4 people call, I call. Flop is KJ4 with 2 spades. I bet out $75, two callers, button makes it $350 and I fold, clearly unhappy about it, but I think I'm losing to KJ. Sure enough, KJ gets it in against a flush draw and holds, I'm happy with my fold.I got up, came back to my room, lounged in the jacuzzi tub, booked a massage, and now I'm just headed out to dinner at Bartalotta before heading to Tao.I seriously need to move here!

good read and keep running well. How much was that 9 course tasting at the B&B? We debated going there last time we were in town but went to N9NE instead.
Big fan of N9NE ! Me and Nutzbuster ate at the B&B in December and the food was excellent but expensive ! Im gonna take a guess at $150 per person for the 9 course tasting menu?
I ****in love Vegas
I knew you cheat on me, you heart breaker lol
good read and keep running well. How much was that 9 course tasting at the B&B? We debated going there last time we were in town but went to N9NE instead.
like $170 a head