Ncaa March Madness 09 Pool

is this being done on a site like espn/yahoo or something where we can track all the results and everyones brackets starting thurs? if so, i don't post here much but read often and can i join.
yahoo and yes u can join just ship 20 to psufans2 on either ftp or stars
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this being done on a site like espn/yahoo or something where we can track all the results and everyones brackets starting thurs? if so, i don't post here much but read often and can i join.
If i dont win, I would love to se someone with under 100 posts win.... would be great for the forum......
Would it be acceptable if I won w/ my post count?
No IMO. You have such an "average" post count, it doesn't have the same feel good vibe like a newbie or a grizzled veteran taking it down...That's why I'm not even bothering to enter.

ok girls im going to bed ill wake up at 1130 tomm or around there to check if u can find someone with the pw and ship me the money b4 it starts gl and get in otehrwise its locked out.gl and we will figure out the payout tomm people start figuring it out we have 940 right now baring ne late adds.