Ncaa March Madness 09 Pool

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winnier take all or are we breaking it down?

shipped on stars dude. Also, I know probably 1 guys that wanna do this that aren't forum guys. Is that okay with everyone? I assume the more the merrier but I'm not worried either way.
Did anyone decide on letting outsiders in? I don't care either way, just have a fantasyfootball buddy who is stuck doing a couple five dollar brackets and wants to play with the high roller poker degens.
i like a format where u get seed# plus round points.do u have the format set?
you should just go run your own march madness bracket.
loooooooooooooool
also guys for ease sake when making ur bracket plz put ur fcp handle makes it easier
sigh ive already failed
hahahahahaha

k everyone has received who has sent up til this point. sry for delay being sick/meetings and class that i dont usually attend happend today.1. we will figure out pay when everyone is in with amt of people wont be all to first we wil figure it out.2. i have no problem with outsiders if neone does let me know otherwise i do not have a problem with it.3. we have 30 currently i believe keep em comingl4. psufans2 on either stars or tilt.5. reg will be closed weds night when i go to bed so plz have them in b4 that.

I just filled out my bracket and it's LOL no way, impossible upsets and the silliest final 4 ever. Well, besides the seed I have winning. It just kind of worked out that way.