Ncaa March Madness 09 Pool

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k everyone up to this post has been pmd. so far we have 36 in lets get to 50 people.also people start figuring out what u want for payout prolly end up doing something like 1 spot for each 10 people and figure out the price not sure though.

k everyone has received who has sent up til this point. sry for delay being sick/meetings and class that i dont usually attend happend today.2. i have no problem with outsiders if neone does let me know otherwise i do not have a problem with it.4. psufans2 on either stars
shipped for 1 outsider. Can he sign up with the info I already have?

Mine is ROACHBABY6978 and it is under EmilyGarrison42. Do we have to do a final 'save' of our bracket, or are they automatically saved when the tourney starts. I ask b/c I can still edit mine. Thanks.

k everyone up to this post has been pmd. so far we have 36 in lets get to 50 people.also people start figuring out what u want for payout prolly end up doing something like 1 spot for each 10 people and figure out the price not sure though.
updated to here
im reg'd and I thing jcash shipped the buy-in for me, but i dont see my name on the list on the first page. Just wantedto make sure you had me on the list...thanks.
Mine is ROACHBABY6978 and it is under EmilyGarrison42. Do we have to do a final 'save' of our bracket, or are they automatically saved when the tourney starts. I ask b/c I can still edit mine. Thanks.
If you can go in and edit your picks, as long as they were saved, you should be set until first game tips.

I sent you $20. Only thing is that I may not be able to get my team in on time. I will have like...10 minutes to set it (if the internet works) in the morning. If I can't get in, I assume I could get a refund??? Pretty please?If not, just ship it back to me.Sent from Addilac299 (Fargo)

I sent you $20. Only thing is that I may not be able to get my team in on time. I will have like...10 minutes to set it (if the internet works) in the morning. If I can't get in, I assume I could get a refund??? Pretty please?If not, just ship it back to me.Sent from Addilac299 (Fargo)
ill give to u now do it now
is this being done on a site like espn/yahoo or something where we can track all the results and everyones brackets starting thurs? if so, i don't post here much but read often and can i join.
yahoooooooooooo