Ncaa March Madness 09 Pool

Alright boys i have created the league once again. im just giving the notice now to be ready. i have it set up and the league pw and id will be pmd upon payment. payment is gonna be 20 dollars again and payment will be determined later.ill provide more details later in the week but if u have any questions just place them here.also post ur favorite poker hand so that the mods do not move for lack of poker content.78 offsuitttttMONEY RECEIVED1. psufans22. jcashx36x3. rollin game4. tehtoe5. shipitt6. gwcgwc7. gibler8. kobe9. good tom hunting10. strippersnblow11. trueace1312. tuckermitchell13. rcooj714. wildspoke15. sloshr16. mtdesmoines17. speedkills18. get sprung19. gilbertology20. teck_7221. albertoflamingo22. shipursoul23. troyomac24. vonteego325. vtlaxer09zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz26. byaaatch27. fluffdog28. dirk1729. btmphs0530. freddec31. coug282832. crystalballa33. gallo34. the czar35. zimmer36. serge37. strippers outsider38. roachbaby39. grgrumpy40. stevielarsen41. sportsmack42. addilac43. devils666fan44. jubilantlankylad45. coach ricks secret picks46. got926247. stylinhawaian48. jkalib

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone interested in a higher buy in league?if not, in for the $20
ill do both if you wanna get something together..people wont ship me moniesss to holdam i shipping the 20 now?

i like a format where u get seed# plus round points.do u have the format set?

ya i made it. i made it 20 dollars to include as many people as possible. we gotta decide on A. formatb. do u guys want me to hold the moneyc. payout at later time frame.the format i have now and i have ran it b4 and like it is1st 12nd 23rd 34th 55th 76th 10it makes it work out very well and puts emphasis on all rounds not just finals.

I'm in for $20 if u will let new guys participate.....
Your money is good here, as long as you ship first.... IM IN>>>>>>