A Lesson In Implied Odds

No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownButton ($175.68)SB ($437.15)BB ($81.50)UTG ($361.15)MP ($224.80)Hero (CO) ($409.55)Preflop: Hero is CO with A :4h, J :spade:UTG calls $2, 1 fold, Hero bets $9, Button calls $9, 2 folds, UTG calls $7Flop: ($30) 8 :club:, J :D, A :ts(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $20, Button calls $20, UTG calls $20Turn: ($90) K :D(3 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $56, 1 fold, UTG calls $56River: ($202) 9 :5c(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $324.55 (All-In), UTG calls $276.15 (All-In)Total pot: $754.30Results:UTG had 7 :3h, 10 :D (straight, Jack high).Hero had A :qh, J :D (two pair, Aces and Jacks).Outcome: UTG won $751.30

6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: whatgreatis, The LobsterLobster, where the heck have you been? Like two hours ago there were a ton of retards that had more than 200bb on the table. I was trying to find you so you could have my seat and take back my money from them.

Lobster, where the heck have you been? Like two hours ago there were a ton of retards that had more than 200bb on the table. I was trying to find you so you could have my seat and take back my money from them.
point me to the free $ next time Lobster's not around :club:
6 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: whatgreatis, The LobsterLobster, where the heck have you been? Like two hours ago there were a ton of retards that had more than 200bb on the table. I was trying to find you so you could have my seat and take back my money from them.
It appears that I need to give you my phone # to text me on such occasions... :club:
point me to the free $ next time Lobster's not around :club:
You should get on my Skype/aim buddy lists to make this easier.I agree Bob.