March Madness 2009

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No team that has ever lost its first conference tournament game has gone on to win the national title.Better be careful with Pitt, Uconn, Kansas and Oklahoma this year.
LOL at worthless stats
well is Syracuse still a 4 or have they moved up? Michigan St a number 1? can't wait too see.
Memphis, UNC, Louisville, and i cant think of a 4th right now.

Went to the entire ACC tourny here in Atlanta* UNC will not get to FF without a healthy Lawson* I hate Duke* Toney Douglas is a str8 baller* I hate Duke* Wake Forest was very disappointing to watch, looked like they just didn't give a damn* I hate Duke* Basketball in domes is horrible, this tourny should stay in Greensboro or Charlotte

South is by far the toughest region. weeee @ OSU playing in Dayton, might have to go....

Whats ID and password?On ESPN one also started group called FCP and password daniel

Since St Mary's didn't get in, I'm boycotting the tournament this year. Not going to watch one game.Someone please tell me how they don't get in:18-1, #18 in the country when their PG and best player gets hurt in a game they're winning @4-seed Gonzaga. They go 6-3 w/o him including a win against tournament team Utah State, and a 2-pt loss to 4-seed Gonzaga. They lost to Gonzaga in the conf final with their best player in his 2nd game back coming off the bench. So I guess they don't want arguably the most exciting player in the country playing in the tournament either. I get it. Makes sense.

Happy the Tigers got a three seed, sad to see them have to play Memphis is they get by Marquette(far from a given)
Much like Suited doesn't like KU's 2nd round matchup against WVU, I don't like MU's 2nd rounder against Marquette. Weren't they ranked #1 at some point this year? I think it was before they really got into their schedule but you can color me scared as well. I don't think anyone wants any part of the Big East teams this year.I was really hoping they'd get to play in KC also, but I guess OU sucking for the last couple of weeks wasn't considered.
Much like Suited doesn't like KU's 2nd round matchup against WVU, I don't like MU's 2nd rounder against Marquette.
i dont know, i like MU's chances against Marquette becuase they're starting point guard and team leader is out injured and they're not playing nearly as well as they were.