MALAYSIAN NATIONAL LOTTERY.3420 PERSIARAN SEPANG 63000CYBERJAYA SELANGOR DARUL EHSANMALAYSIA.Ref: MY/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369Attn:Winner,This is to inform you that your Email address have won you the sum $ 5Million USD in the Malaysia Email lottery game. You are to contact ourAFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY for delivery of your winning certificate andwinning cheque of $ 5 million USD.1. Full Names: 2. Address: 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5. Marital Status: 6.Occupation: 7. Phone numbers: 8. Fax number: 9. CountryCONTACT COURIER WITH THE BELOW EMAIL LINK.Asia Pacific International CouriersMr.Andy JerryTEL:+60193672120EMAIL: asiapacific201@gmail.comYours Truly,Goh Song Keng.Online Co-Ordinator.

boy, are they going to be disappointed when they find out whose identity they bothered stealing.
Nah, I'm not giving them your info.

you and me bothLetter Of Relationship and Establishment Of AidFrom Diana Roberts7BP 46 ABIDJAN.COTE D'IVORIE.Dearest one,Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you , after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal,which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me.l am Miss Diana Roberts, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Boga Roberts.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 20th october 1988 and my father took me so special because l am motherless.Before the death of my father on 29th november 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside,when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why? (1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me,(2)That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$7.500.000.(SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisioned by his business associates , that l should seek for a GOD fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose ,that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad,that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.He also gave a standing instrution to the company that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father,the money was deposited as art works to avoid attracting attention to the deposit.I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honourable seeking your assistance in the following ways.(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 19 years.(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.Moreover , l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security company.Pls Note, that this project will be private to yourself only for security reason.Hoping to hearing from you soon. Please reply me through my private e-mail address (dianarobertsd@yahoo.com)May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy.ThanksYour's Sincerely.Ms Diana Roberts. LIVING LARGE

you and me bothLetter Of Relationship and Establishment Of AidFrom Diana Roberts7BP 46 ABIDJAN.COTE D'IVORIE.Dearest one,Permit me to inform you of my desire to go into business relationship with you , after going through your profile and I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to the nature of my proposal,which requires a reputable and trustworthy person. Someone who will be kind and sincere to me.l am Miss Diana Roberts, the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Boga Roberts.My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 20th october 1988 and my father took me so special because l am motherless.Before the death of my father on 29th november 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside,when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why? (1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me,(2)That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$7.500.000.(SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds.He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisioned by his business associates , that l should seek for a GOD fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose ,that I must finish my university education by the help of a business partner abroad,that he or she should help me obtain a resident permit in his or her country.He also gave a standing instrution to the company that the deposit must be transferred outside this country. According to my father,the money was deposited as art works to avoid attracting attention to the deposit.I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more. l am honourable seeking your assistance in the following ways.(1) To serve as my guardian in your country while I will depend on your expert advise since l am a girl of 19 years.(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country in order to further my university education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.Moreover , l am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your assistance in the transfer of this deposit to your country. Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within seven days you signify interest to assist me by contacting the security company.Pls Note, that this project will be private to yourself only for security reason.Hoping to hearing from you soon. Please reply me through my private e-mail address (dianarobertsd@yahoo.com)May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy.ThanksYour's Sincerely.Ms Diana Roberts. LIVING LARGE
That letter is a scam, don't believe it.

I am DAVID LINGAM,an attorney at law, A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name as yours died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. And in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake. My late Client has a deposit of Seventeen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars (17.5 Million dollars) left behind. I can be reached on (lawyermails@sify.com) for more information. Best regards,David Lingam(Attorney at Law)TEL: +601 72843078WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Strippers for everyone!!!!!

I am DAVID LINGAM,an attorney at law, A deceased client of mine that shares the same last name as yours died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. And in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased who died without a will. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake. My late Client has a deposit of Seventeen Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars (17.5 Million dollars) left behind. I can be reached on (lawyermails@sify.com) for more information. Best regards,David Lingam(Attorney at Law)TEL: +601 72843078WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Strippers for everyone!!!!!
Pfft...look at his email address he has to be legit. It says so in the address!

HelloWe are offering a temporary job which really do not require any professional skills.You really don't have to have any professional skills for this. All weare looking for right now is UK& USA based trustworthy, honest, and loyal individuals to handle paper work, file documents and handle payroll administration to our clients in UK&USA. What will be required from you is few hours a day and also to pay very close attention to all instructions given to you.Your Job will be; Handling all applications with regards to new clientsthat will like to register a company in UK&the USA and what you will bedoing is Filing all papers from these individual companies which will besent over to you under that companies name.Salary terms; 100Pounds/$150 for each transaction Get back to us through the email address below if you are interested in the job offerchamuray1960@gmail.comKindly get back to us if you are interested in the jobWe will be glad if you accept our proposal.Regards,Charlie Murray(FCCA CMC)Tel-+447045722815

MALAYSIAN NATIONAL LOTTERY.3420 PERSIARAN SEPANG 63000CYBERJAYA SELANGOR DARUL EHSANMALAYSIA.Ref: MY/9420X2/68Batch: 074/05/ZY369Attn:Winner,This is to inform you that your Email address have won you the sum $ 5Million USD in the Malaysia Email lottery game. You are to contact ourAFFILIATE COURIER COMPANY for delivery of your winning certificate andwinning cheque of $ 5 million USD.1. Full Names: 2. Address: 3. Age: 4. Sex: 5. Marital Status: 6.Occupation: 7. Phone numbers: 8. Fax number: 9. CountryCONTACT COURIER WITH THE BELOW EMAIL LINK.Asia Pacific International CouriersMr.Andy JerryTEL:+60193672120EMAIL: asiapacific201@gmail.comYours Truly,Goh Song Keng.Online Co-Ordinator.
If you have time to kill, make it a game. Below is a site that targets these scammers. Some of the things they get the scammers to do are HULARIOUS. Maybe you can get him to back you for the WSOP. http://www.419eater.com/
If you have time to kill, make it a game. Below is a site that targets these scammers. Some of the things they get the scammers to do are HULARIOUS. Maybe you can get him to back you for the WSOP. http://www.419eater.com/
IT IS NOT A SCAM!!! I"M GETTING MY 5MIL!!
IT IS NOT A SCAM!!! I"M GETTING MY 5MIL!!
Please accept my heartfelt apology. But you can understand my hesitation on your behalf. It is not often one receives such a bountiful gift. I hope you use it for only good. Like on strippers and blow.Once again, please forgive my myopic view of the world. Joe

Microsoft Award TeamBaley House, Har RoadSutton, Greater LondonSM1 4te United A Kingdom.Batch: 12/25/0340 Dear Winner This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of fivehundred thousand pounds(£500,000) from New Year Edition 2009Lottery promotion which is organized by YAHOO LOTTERY INC &WINDOWS LIVE & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all theemail addresses of people that are active online,among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail weonly select five people every Month as our winners throughelectronic balloting System without the winner applying,wecongratulate you for being one of the people selected. PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIMYou are to contact your Claims Agent with immediate effect tofaciliate the protocol of your winning prized before the dateof Claim,Winners Shall be paid in accordance with his/herSettlement Centre. Prize must be claimed not later than 15days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date inwhich Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this periodwill be forfeited. These are your dentification numbers:Batch number...................12/25/0340Reff number........................Ref:MSN-L/200-26937Winning number....................YM09788 To begin your claim please contact our licensed andaccredited agent assigned to you Mr. Terry Martins(VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT MANAGER)Email: mswclaimsdept0147@hotmail.comTel: +44-702-404-2554 You are therefore advised to send the following informationto the claims agent to facilitate them and in order for themto have access in proceeding with the tranafer of yourfunds to your nominated bank account. 1. Full name.........2. Country.....3. Contact Address...4. Telephone Number....5. Marital Status.....6. Occupation......7. Company........8. Age......... Msn Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days fromdate of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prizehas won. Any prize not claimed within this period will beforfeited. Congratulations!! once again. Yours in service,Mrs. Pamela James(Operation Manager)