dropping down, multi-ing and coming out better?

Well,Let me just say that as of late, my play has not been the best. Not awful, but not on top of my game either. Add that with some ridiculous beats the past week, variance, and the like Im a little shell shocked. Gun-shy if you will. I have been dealt AA, KK and immediatly say "how am I going to lose this one" these are in 5/10 limit games.My bankroll has suffered. I have played at these limits for some time, but have pulled money out of account for a few things. Parts for new race car, paying for wifes flying lessons and the like. So I didnt have the required roll to sustain losing sessions often at 5/10.Question is, can I drop down to 1/2 and play 4 tables and still clear a decent weekly amount? I dont play a ton of hours, maybe 20-30 total hours a week. So this could come out to 50-60 table hours a week. Can a decent profit be shown at 1/2 limit at this rate?Im thinking if I avg 2 BB an hour, will only be 240ish a week. I guess thats better than losing, and wouldnt be putting up much to risk.Reason I bring up 1/2 is I feel would be less swingy than 2/4 or 3/6. Those tables lately have big swings, you have people that play everythign, mixed in with solid players on the way up. People with money can play it as entertainment, etc.... bigger swings.Any thoughts would be great!

Well,Let me just say that as of late, my play has not been the best. Not awful, but not on top of my game either. Add that with some ridiculous beats the past week, variance, and the like Im a little shell shocked. Gun-shy if you will. I have been dealt AA, KK and immediatly say "how am I going to lose this one" these are in 5/10 limit games.My bankroll has suffered. I have played at these limits for some time, but have pulled money out of account for a few things. Parts for new race car, paying for wifes flying lessons and the like. So I didnt have the required roll to sustain losing sessions often at 5/10.Question is, can I drop down to 1/2 and play 4 tables and still clear a decent weekly amount? I dont play a ton of hours, maybe 20-30 total hours a week. So this could come out to 50-60 table hours a week. Can a decent profit be shown at 1/2 limit at this rate?Im thinking if I avg 2 BB an hour, will only be 240ish a week. I guess thats better than losing, and wouldnt be putting up much to risk.Reason I bring up 1/2 is I feel would be less swingy than 2/4 or 3/6. Those tables lately have big swings, you have people that play everythign, mixed in with solid players on the way up. People with money can play it as entertainment, etc.... bigger swings.Any thoughts would be great!
I feel ya on the "how am I going to loose this one" reference. I go on streaks like that all the time. I would have to say multi tabling up to 4 tables is a bad idea. Everytime I multitable I win on one table get all pumped up and loose on the other. I would suggest no more than 2 tables at a time. This will help with being able to follow aggressiveness and betting patterns. As far as the limits go try the 1-2 to build a bankroll and move up from there.

Well I did what I often do.I switched sites. I actually went and played 2/4 at party. Which is a move in clear desperation...LOLI played for about 2 hours, one table of 2/4. Im up 137, which is a good run. Although it was significantly higher.I three bet with AA from late position, 5 callers.... by the river it was 789Jrainbow. I folded when a bet and a raise came out. Two people in the hand had the T... one had T5o, the other T4o. They called 3 bets cold. But oh well. I did everything I could, betting the entire way, till the end.I also played 2 SNG's. I know their structure isnt the greatest but placed second in both 20 dollar games.Confidence back somewhat. Felt good, very good actually.

Glad to see you got the ole confinence back. That means so much. When your not confindent you push when u shouldn't, draw when you shouldn't, and loose all ur money. Good luck in the future