• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In both $109's, both $55's, 200k, Mille,WU, MAYBE 109r but prolly not.GL all.

50r if you dont get in 109r?
Yea 50r most likely, prob not 109r, obv stacked fieldaments are - ev.

Whoohoo! In a rare occurance I have Sunday off work AND no other plans (aka my wife has no plans for us, lol). That means... low limit MTT's for me.I'm gonna wear my Cutler jersey I got for Christmas because I'm sure I'll be doing a lot of whining, bitching and complaining.

[ ] the $50r and $109r are stacked on sunday
Yea you're right I guess. I just feel like the 109r has a ton of good players and my EV is gone especially only playing on a 10k roll.
Yea you're right I guess. I just feel like the 109r has a ton of good players and my EV is gone especially only playing on a 10k roll.
yeah don't do the 100r on a 10k roll
Agreed.
ya, i wouldnt do the 109r on that roll. i'm basically just saying the 109r on the weekdays gets like 200-350 people. the one on sunday gets like 1100.so i'm basically saying the 109r on sunday has 100000x more fish than the weekday

Why are loads of mid/low stakes tournies an hour earlier than usual?In fact everything has changed except for the majors it seems.Am I going mad?Have you guys had an hour change?!

Why are loads of mid/low stakes tournies an hour earlier than usual?In fact everything has changed except for the majors it seems.Am I going mad?Have you guys had an hour change?!
Fall back, Spring forward imo.
last night the clocks moved forward an hour to compensate for the change in season.